(1) Prasad, Yogesh Sharma, S. Shukla, and V. Singh, Properties of density of modes in one dimensional magnetized plasma photonic crystals, Physics of Plasmas, Vol. 23 (3), 032123-032123-6 (2016). Publisher: AMER INST PHYSICS, USA, Web of Science Core Collection: Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), ISSN / eISSN: 1070-664X / 1089-7674.
(2) Sharma P, Sharma N, Sharda S, Katyal SC, Sharma V. Recent developments on the optical properties of thin films of chalcogenide glasses. Solid State Chem. 2016 Dec; 44 (4): 131-141.
(3) Elvis Geneston, Rohisha Tuladhar, T. Beig, Mauro Bologna and Paolo Grigolini, Ergodicity Breaking and Localization, Phys. Rev. E 94, 012136, 2016.
(4) Influence of Some Meteorological Variables on PM10 and NOx in Gurgaon, Northern India published in “American Journal of Environmental Protection” Vol. 4, No. 1 pp 1-6, 2016 (ISSN: 2328-7233, DOI 10.12691/env-4-1-1).
(5) A Study of Estimation of Sea Level Variations using GNSS Technology and GPS Observations published in “International Journal of Agro-ecology and natural Resource Management” (ISSN: 2394-0786) Vol.-3, Issue 2, 2016 pp200-205.
(6) Sandeep Kumar Mogha, Shiv Prasad Yadav and S.P. Singh, (2016), “Estimating Technical Efficiency of Public Sector Hospitals of Uttarakhand (India)”, International Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 25, No. 3. pp. 371-399.
(7) Sandeep Kumar Moghaand Shiv Prasad Yadav, (2016), “Application of Differential Evaluation for Data Envelopment Analysis”, International Journal of Data Science, Vol. 1, No. 3. pp. 247-258.
(8) R.K. Sharma, Ankita Malviya, Vimal Kumar, Vinay Singh, PriteeAgarwal, “Application of Modified Benders Decomposition to Single Stage Multi-Commodity Multi-Period Warehouse Location Problem :An Empirical Investigation”, American Journal of Operations Research (AJOR) (Publisher: Scientific Research) V.6, 2016 May, p.245-259, (Impact factor-0.69, ISSN Print: 2160-62025, ISSN Online: 2160-62025).
(9) Rakesh Dube et.al. Higher Mathematics for Engineers & Scientists – Manakin Press, New Delhi. Year 2016.
(10) Verma K, Paul R. Lucilia sericata (Meigen) and Chrysomya megacephala (Fabricius) (Diptera: Calliphoridae) Development Rate and its Implications for Forensic Entomology. J Forensic Sci Med2016; 2:146-50.
(11) Kaur S, Saini V. Secular changes on stature reconstruction from hand and foot dimensions among Sikhs of Delhi. J Forensic Res 2016;7:321.
(12) Saini R and Saini V. Sexual dimorphism of North Indian crania and its forensic application. J For Med Leg Aff. 2016;1(2): 108.
(13) Kumari L, Kumar V, Kumar R. Ethical considerations in medical practice and research. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences. 2016; 5(7): 343-5.
(14) Singh, M., Garg, V. K., Gautam, Y. P. and Kumar, A. (2016). Spatial mapping of uranium in groundwater and risk assessment around an atomic power station in India. Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, 15(4), 783-790.
(15) Abhishek Swami (2016) Impact of Automobile exhaust pollution on road side floristic diversity, J.Env.Allied.Sci.2016,Vol (2)1.,24-29, ISSN:2454-5198
(16) Mor V, Dhankhar R, Attri SD, Soni VK, Sateesh M &Taneja K. Assessment of aerosols optical properties and radiative forcing over an Urban site in North-Western India, Environ Technol, 2016; DOI: 10.1080/09593330.2016.1221473.
(17) Simranjeet Singh, Anubha Kaushik, C.P. Kaushik (2016). Comparing efficacy of down-flow and up-flow vertical constructed wetlands for treatment of simulated dumpsite leachate. Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 2(8) pp: 942-945.
(18) Purba MK, Agrawal N, Shukla SK. An Overview of Various Biological Warfare Agents. Anil Aggrawal’s Internet Journal of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology [serial online], 2016; Vol.20,No.2(July-December2016), http://anilaggrawal.com/ij/vol_020_no_002/papers/paper001.html
(19) Sharma B.K., Rani S., (2016) “Kinetics and Mechanism of Oxidation Of 2, 6 Diphenyl-Piperidine-4-One And 3-Methyl 2, 6 Diphenyl-Piperidine-4- One by Manganese (VII) Ion” International Journal of Informative & Futuristic Research ISSN 2347-1697 36th Edition.