(1) Yogesh Sharma, S. Prasad, V. Singh, Dispersion behaviour of electromagnetic wave near the resonance in 1D magnetized ferrite photonic crystals, Optical and Quantum Electronics, Vol. 50, 410-1-410-19 (2018). Publisher: SPRINGER, Web of Science Core Collection: Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), ISSN /eISSN: 0306-8919 / 1572-817X
(2) Yogesh Sharma, S. Prasad, Dispersion characteristics and phase index of one-dimensional magnetized ferrite photonic crystals in transverse magnetization configuration for TE modes, Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism (2018), DOI: 10.1007/s10948-018-4904-4. Publisher: SPRINGER, Web of Science Core Collection: Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), ISSN /eISSN: 1557-1939 / 1557-1947
(3) Yogesh Sharma, S. Prasad, Dispersion properties of one-dimensional magnetized ferrite photonic crystals in transverse magnetization configuration for transverse magnetic modes, Eur. Phys. J. D, Vol. 72, 166-1-166-10 (2018). EUROPEAN PHYSICAL JOURNAL D. Publisher: SPRINGER, Web of Science Core Collection: Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), ISSN / eISSN: 1434-6060 / 1434-6079
(4) Yogesh Sharma, S. Prasad, Properties of dispersion and phase index in magnetized one-dimensional ferrite photonic crystals in the longitudinal configuration for TM mode, Superlattices and Microstructures, Vol.120, 463-472 (2018). Publisher: ELSEVIER SCIENCE, Web of Science Core Collection: Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), ISSN/eISSN: 0749-6036 / 1096-3677
(5) Yogesh Sharma, A. Aman, S. Prasad, V. Singh, Controlling emissivity in one-dimensional photonic crystals using surface truncation, Optical and Quantum electronics, Vol. 50(6), 1-11 (2018).Publisher: SPRINGER, Web of Science Core Collection: Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), ISSN /eISSN: 0306-8919 / 1572-817X.
(6) Yogesh Sharma, S. Shukla, A. Aman, S. Prasad, V. Singh, Electromagnetic density of modes in one-dimensional photonic crystals containing dispersive metamaterials, Canadian Journal of Physics, Vol. 96 (11),1224-1229 (2018). Publisher: CANADIAN SCIENCE PUBLISHING, Web of Science Core Collection: Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), ISSN / eISSN: 0008-4204 / 1208-6045
(7) Mukesh Kumar, NP Shetti, Magnetron sputter-deposited NiCu alloy catalysts for the production of hydrogen through electrolysis in alkaline water. Material Science for Energy Technologies. 1 (2018) 160–165.
(8) Ram Chhavi Sharma Chinki, Pooja Yadav and Suvita Perception of School and University Students in Learning Physics in National Capital Region, India, published in “American Journal of Educational Research” 2018 ,Vol. 6, No. 9 pp 1245 – 50, (ISSN: 2328-7233, DOI 10.12691/education-6-9-1)
(9) Ram Chhavi Sharma, Niharika Sharma, Statistical Investigation of Effect of Rainfall on Air Pollutants in the Atmosphere in Haryana State, Northern India, published in “American Journal of Environmental Protection” 2018, Vol. 6, No. 1 pp 14 – 21, (ISSN: 2328-7233, DOI 10.12691/env-6-1-3)
(10) Nutan Sharma, Pankaj Sharma, Sunita Bhagat, Catalyst-free eco-friendly reactions in PEG-400: highly efficient and green approach for stereoselective access to multisubstituted 3,4-dihydro-2(1H)-quinazolines, RSC Advances, 2018, 8, 8721-8731.
(11) Verma K, Sharma S, Sharma A, Dalal J, Bhardwaj. Data on Haplotype diversity in the hypervariable region I, II and III of mtDNA amongst the Brahmin population of Haryana. Data in Brief 2018:17C:305-13.
(12) Kumar V, Sharma N, Sharma A, Verma K, Singal K, Kumar M. A data-based study in support of blackbuck related cases from Haryana. Data in Brief 2018;17:1196-1200.
(13) Verma K, Sharma S, Sharma A, Dalal J, Bhardwaj. Sequence polymorphism data of the hypervariable regions of mitochondrial DNA in the Yadav population of Haryana. Data in Brief 2018;18:164-71.
(14) Chaudhary A, Goyal S, Bhardwaj L, Swami A. Lambda Cyhalothrin intoxication individually and in combination with Piperonyl Butoxide on the behaviour of Albino rats. J Env Bio-Sci. 2018; 32(2): 231-5
(15) Archana Chaudhary, Sonia Goel and Leena Bhardwaj 2018 in proceedings-8th international Science Congress “Complexity of pesticide residue in the environment” (ISBN: 978-93-86675-21-7)
(16) Archana Chaudhary, SoniaGoyal, Leena Bhardwaj and Abhishek Swami(2018) Lambda-cyhalothrin intoxication individually and in combination with Piperonylbutoxide on the behaviour of albino rats, J.Env. Bio-Sci., 2018: Vol. 32 (2): 231-235.ISSN 0973-6913 (Print), ISSN 0976-3384.
(17) Abhishek Swami (2018) Impact of Automobile Induced Air Pollution on roadside vegetation: A Review., International Journal of Environmental Rehabilitation and Conservation, IX (1): 104— 119, ISSN: 0975 — 6272.
(18) Abhishek Swami (2018) Impact of automobile pollution on soil and vegetation around Haridwar, Air Pollution and Ecosystem Health (2018) Discovery Publishing House Pvt. Ltd,183-212, New Delhi, ISBN: 978-93-5056-877-4
(19) Sateesh M, Soni VK, Raju PVS, Mor V. Cluster analysis of aerosol properties retrieved from a sky- radiometer over a coastal site: Thiruvananthapuram, India, AtmosPollut Res, 2018; 9(2): 207-219,
(20) M. Imdad, M. Asim, and R. Gubran “Common fixed point theorems for g-generalized contractive mappings in b-metric spaces”, Indian Journal of Mathematics, 60(1), 85-105, (2018), Scopus Indexed Journal.
(21) A. A. Thomas, E. Jeridi, B. K. Sharma, V. P. Mishra, M. A. Shamsi and M. A. Khalloufi, “Study of Security Features of Bank Cheques and Credit Cards and Decipherment,” 2018 7th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (Trends and Future Directions) (ICRITO), Noida, India, 2018, pp. 207-212, doi: 10.1109/ICRITO.2018.8748316.