(1) Yogesh Sharma, S. Prasad, Dispersion property of electromagnetic wave in 1D magnetized ferrites photonic crystals for TE mode in longitudinal magnetization configuration, Photonics and Nanostructures – Fundamentals and Applications. Photonics and Nanostructures – Fundamentals and Applications. 35, 10070621-08-10070629 April (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.photonics.2019.100706, Publisher: ELSEVIER, Web of Science Core Collection: Science Citation Index Expanded, ISSN /eISSN: 1569-4410 / 1569-4429.
(2) A. Aman, Yogesh Sharma, S. Prasad, and V. Singh: Properties of Electromagnetic Density of Mode in Acoustically Perturbed Photonic Crystal, CAT K39656,CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, USA. ISBN 9781138552463, 2019.
(3) Mukesh Kumar, Rahul Mitra, “Studies on microstructure, residual stress, electrical and magnetic properties of nano-crystalline Ni-Cu alloy thin films deposited by DC magnetron co-sputtering” Materials Research Express 6(2019)126408. Publisher: IOP PUBLISHING LTD , ISSN / eISSN: 2053-1591, Web of ScienceCore Collection: Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE).
(4) Mukesh Kumar, Effect of substrate temperature on surface morphology and optical properties of sputter deposited nanocrystalline NiO films. Materials Research Express 6 (2019)096404. Materials Research Express 6(2019)126408. Publisher: IOP PUBLISHING LTD, ISSN/eISSN: 2053-1591, Web of Science Core Collection: Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE).
(5) Mukesh Kumar, Effect of substrate biason surface morphology, electrical and optical properties of sputter deposited nanocrystalline NiO films. Materials Today Proceedings, 2019 (in press). Publisher: Elsevier, ISSN: 2214-7853, Scopus Indexed
(6) Sharma V, Sharda S, Sharma N, Katyal SC, Sharma P. Chemical ordering and electronic properties of lone pair chalcogenide semiconductors. Prog. Solid State Chem. 2019 April; 54: 31-4
(7) Kamlesh Sharma, Carbohydrate-to-hydrogen production technologies: A mini-review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2019, 105, 138-143.
(8) Kamlesh Sharma, Cholinesterase inhibitors as Alzheimer’s therapeutics, Molecular Medicine reports 2019 Jun; 1479-87.
(9) Kamlesh Sharma, Unraveling the mechanism of tricyclic bis-spiroketal formation from diyne diol by DFT study, Letters in Organic Chemistry, 2019, 16, 393-395.
(10) Salman A. Khana, Abdullah M. Asiri, Hadi Mussa Basisi, Mohammad Asad, Mohie E.M. Zayed, Kamlesh Sharma, Mohmmad Younus Wani, Synthesis and evaluation of Quinoline-3-carbonitrile derivatives as potential antibacterial agents, Bioorganic Chemistry 88 (2019) 102968.
(11) Salman A. Khan , Abdullah M. Asiri, Najat S.M. Al-Ghamdi, Mohammad Asad, Mohie E.M. Zayed, Shabaan A.K. Elroby, Faisal M. Aqlan, Mohmmad Y. Wani, Kamlesh Sharma, Microwave assisted synthesis of chalcone and its polycyclic heterocyclic analogues as promising antibacterial agents: In vitro, in silico and DFT studies. Journal of Molecular Structure 1190 (2019) 77-85.
(12) Salman A. Khan, Abdullah M. Asiri, Mohie E. M. Zayed, Humaira Parveen, Faisal M. S. Aqlan, Kamlesh Sharma, Microwaveassisted Synthesis, Characterization, and Density Functional Theory Study of Biologically Active Ferrocenyl Bispyrazoline and Bispyrimidine as Organometallic Macromolecules. Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry, 2019, 56, 312-318.
(13) Deepak Mishra, Ram Singh, Chittaranjan Rout, Atiya Fatima, Nupur S Munjal, Vineet Mehta and Udayabanu Malairaman; Synthesis and evaluation of coumarin-phenylthiazole derivatives as cholinesterase inhibitors, Journal of Chemical biology letters, 6(2), 23-30,
(14) Rakesh Dube- Heat transfer in three-dimensional flow along a porous plate, International Journal of Mathematical Modeling & Computations (IJM2C), Iran. Vol. 09, No. 01, Winter 2019, 61-69.
(15) Sandeep Kumar Mogha,(2019), “Taylor Series Solution of a Single Server Queuing Model with Feedback” (Accepted)
(16) Shekhar, C., Varshney, , Kumar, A. (2019): “Reliability and Vacation: The Critical Issue” in Advances in Reliability Analysis and its Applications (Eds. Ram, M. and Pham, H.), Springer Series in Reliability Engineering, Springer Nature (Switzerland AG) pp 251-292.https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783030313746
(17) Kaur S, Saini V, Lamba M. Identification of severely decomposed body by Dental DNA STR analysis: A case report. Arab J Forensic Sci Med. 2019; 1(8):1072-9
(18) Mehta M, Saini V, Menon SK, Patel MN. Applicability and reliability of foramen magnum for sex determination in contemporary Gujarati population: A computed tomographic study. J Forensic Radiol Imaging. 2019;17:31-35.
(19) Saini V. Secular trends in cranial chord variables: A study of changes in sexual dimorphism of North Indian population during 1954–2011. Ann Hum Bio. 2019; 46(6). 519-26.
(20) Bhardwaj L,Choudhary A, Suma G, Kumar V, Raina A. Tooth, the best forensic evidence for forensic identification and age estimation: A case report. J Forensic ToxicolPharmacol 2019; 8(2) (ISSN : 2325-9841)
(21) Purba MK, Gupta S, Gupta RR, Shukla SK. A Survey of Techniques used for Ink Examination, Journal of Punjab Academy of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, 2019; 19( 1): 155-61.
(22) Chaudhary, Archana & Singh, Urender & Sawhney, MPS & Karunanand, Busi & Anand, Bhupinder& Singh, Marwaha. (2019). Estimation of Serum Fasting Insulin in Patients with Acne Vulgaris and Compares these Values with that in Controls. Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development. September 2019 Vol 10(8) : 666-671
(23) Abhinavjain, Bhupinder Kaur Anand, MPS Marwaha, Salil Kumar Srivastava, Archana Chaudhary(2019)A study of prevalence of Diabetes mellitus and its risk factors in the urban slum population of gurugram Indian Journal of Public Health research & Development April 2019 Vol 10(4)
(24) Leena Bhardwaj, Choudhary A, Suma G, Kumar V and Raina A Tooth, the best forensic evidence for forensic identification and age estimation : A case report J Forensic ToxicolPharmacol 2019, Vol 8(2) (ISSN : 2325-9841)
(25) Archana Chaudhary, Abhisheek Swami, Leena Bhardwaj and Sonali Bhandari (2019) “Impact of Polythene and Plastic on Agriculture and Soil” Chapter in book Fundamentals of plastic waste management DBH Publishers and Distributors ISBN : 978-93-84871-1825 pg no. 28-34
(26) Abhishek Swami and Deepika Chauhan (2019) Text Book on Environmental Management, AP LAMBERT Academic Publishing (May 24, 2019), ISBN-10: 6200100624, ISBN-13: 978-6200100627
(27) I. Altun, M. Asim, M. Imdad and M. Alfaqih “Fixed point results for FR-generalized contractive mappings in Partial Metric Spaces”, Mathematica Slovaca, 69(6), 1413-1424, (2019), SCI Indexed Journal, Impact Factor 0.49.
(28) M. Asim, K. S. Nisar, A. Morsy and M. Imdad “Extended rectangular Mrξ-metric spaces and fixed point results”, Mathematics, 7(1136), (2019), SCI Indexed Journal, Impact Factor 1.105.
(29) M. Asim, I. Uddin and M. Imdad “Fixed point results in Mν-metric spaces with an application”, Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2019:280, (2019), SCI Indexed Journal, Impact Factor 1.136.
(30) M. Asim, M. Imdad, and S. Radenovic “Fixed point results in extended rectangular b-metric spaces with an applications”, U.P.B. Sci. Bull., Series A, Vol. 81, Iss. 2, (2019), SCI Indexed Journal.
(31) M. Asim and M. Imdad “Partial JS-metric spaces and fixed point results”, Indian Journal of Mathematics, 61(2), 175-186, (2019), Scopus Indexed Journal.
(32) M. Asim, A. Rauf Khan and M. Imdad “Fixed point results in partial symmetric spaces with an application”, Axioms, 8, 13; doi:10.3390, (2019), Scopus and ESCI Indexed Journal.
(33) M. Asim, A. Rauf Khan and M. Imdad “Rectangular Mb-metric spaces and fixed point results”, Journal of Mathematical Analysis, 10(1), 10-18, (2019), ESCI Indexed Journal.
(34) M. Asim, M. Imdad, “Common fixed point results in partial JS-metric spaces”, The Aligarh Bulletin of Mathematics, 88(1-2), 83-95, (2019).
(35) B. K. Sharma, G. Chandra and V. P. Mishra, “Comparitive Analysis and Implication of UAV and AI in Forensic Investigations,” 2019 Amity International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AICAI), Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 2019, pp. 824-827, doi: 10.1109/AICAI.2019.8701407.
(36) B. K. Sharma, M. A. Joseph, B. Jacob and B. Miranda, “Emerging trends in Digital Forensic and Cyber security- An Overview,” 2019 Sixth HCT Information Technology Trends (ITT), Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates, 2019, pp. 309-313, doi: 10.1109/ITT48889.2019.9075101.
(37) M. Hachem and B. K. Sharma, “Artificial Intelligence in Prediction of PostMortem Interval (PMI) Through Blood Biomarkers in Forensic Examination–A Concept,” 2019 Amity International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AICAI), Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 2019, pp. 255-258, doi: 10.1109/AICAI.2019.8701416.
(38) Sharma B K., Kumar P., “Method for Preparation of Amidoximated Acrylic Copolymer: Characterizations and other study” IOSR Journal of Applied Chemistry (IOSR-JAC) e-ISSN: 2278- 5736.Volume 12, Issue 3 Ser. I (March. 2019), PP 66-72
(39) Sharma B K., Kumar P., Synthesis, Characterization and Antimicrobial activity of Amidoximated Acrylic Copolymer”, International Journal of Engineering Science Invention (IJESI) ISSN (Online): 2319– 6734, ISSN (Print): 2319 – 6726, Volume 8 Issue 03 Series. III, March 2019, PP 74-80.
(40) Madhavan A.A and Sharma B.K., “Latent fingerprint development with biosynthesized Nano rust,” 2019 Advances in Science and Engineering Technology International Conferences (ASET), Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 2019, pp. 1-4, doi: 10.1109/ICASET.2019.8714290.
(41) Chandra G.R, Liaqat I.A and Sharma B.K, “Blockchain Redefining: The Halal Food Sector,” 2019 Amity International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AICAI), Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 2019, pp. 349-354, doi: 10.1109/AICAI.2019.8701321.
(42) Naranje V., Reddy P.V., and Sharma B.K., “Optimization of Factory Layout Design Using Simulation Tool,” 2019 IEEE 6th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA), Tokyo, Japan, 2019, pp. 193-197, doi: 10.1109/IEA.2019.8715162.
(43) Sharma, B.K., Chand, D., Bashir, R., Shafiq, E., “Analysis of overlapped tire marks characteristics with the aid of enlarged photography”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, 2019, 7(6), pp. 932-936
(44) Sharma, B.K., Bashir R., Shamsi M.A., Hendi M.O, Hassan N.,” A Comparative Study of Entry Impact of Projectiles on Ballistic Gel Body by Using Different Firearms of the Same Calibre” International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8, Issue-1, May 2019.
(45) Sharma B K., Gupta H., Hachem M., “A Comparative Study of Characteristic Features of Sweat Pores of Finger Bulbs in Individuals”. Egyptian Journal of Forensic Science, Volume-9;43, July 2019.
(46) Sharma, B.K., Shukla, V.K., Rath, A., Philip, S.A., “Effect of 0.32 caliber bullets on fiberglass at various firing distances and determination of range of firing from the fracture patterns on fiberglass”.International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, Volume 8, Issue 9, July
(47) Sharma, B.K., Prakash, P., Philip, S.A., “Exploring the similarities between complete and initial signatures of an individual for the purpose of author identification”. International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology, Volume- 8, Issue 6, August 2019.
(48) Chandra, G.R., Sharma, B.K., Ali, I.L., “UAE’s Strategy Towards Most Cyber Resilient Nation”. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering. (2019).8(12):2803-2809.
(49) Sharma BK, Hachem M, Naryanan S, Castelino J, Sharma S, Simeon J., Analysis of Fracture and Gunshot Entrance Pattern of Skull caused by .22-caliber CZ 75 and .38- caliber Smith & Wesson. International Journal on Emerging Technologies, Nov 2019, 10(4): 218-221.
(50) Almehiri, A. M. O., Suwaidi, M.A.A.A.A., Almarri, M.T.R. Rashid, J.M.A. and Sharma, B.K., “A Complicated Murder Case Solved with the Aid of Fingerprints”. International Journal of Emerging Technologies (2019).10(3): 306–310.
(51) Sharma B.K., Hachem M., Bashir R., Mishra V.P., “Exploring the impact of CSI Effect and Appropriate Media Handling During Crime Investigations” Journal of Content, Community & Communication Amity School of Communication Vol. 10 Year 5, December- 2019 [ISSN: 2395-7514]
(52) Sharma B.K., Philip S., Basir R., Kumar H.,”A Comparative Study of Mobile Applications for Crime Scene Measurements- A Digital Approach,” 2019 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Knowledge Economy (ICCIKE), Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 2019, pp. 492-495, doi: 10.1109/ICCIKE47802.2019.9004348.
(53) Anwar S., Shukla V.K., Rao S.S., Sharma B.K., and Sharma P., “Framework for Financial Auditing Process Through Blockchain Technology, using Identity Based Cryptography,”2019 Sixth HCT Information Technology Trends (ITT), Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates, 2019, pp. 099-103, doi: 10.1109/ITT48889.2019.9075120.
(55) Hachem M, Sharma BK, Mohammed A, Juspeh MA, Hassan T., Media Coverage of Disasters and its Psychological Outcomes on Population. Current Practices and Future Trends in Media Communication. Gwalior (MP) Amity University Press. 2019. ISBN: 9789353518752.