1. D. Mishra, Geetika, Geetanjali and R. Singh “Synthesis of Selected Imidazole Derivatives As Potential Anti Alzheimeric Agents” National Confrence ACS 2013, held at 2 March 2013 M.D.University Rohtak, Haryana.
2. Participated in National Symposium on “ Polymers for next Generation” on 2014, held at
Delhi Technological University, Delhi.
3. D. Mishra, Geetanjali, C. Rout, and R. Singh; Synthesis of novel Thiazole Derivatives as potential Anti-Alzheimeric Agents; National Symposium on “Chemistry at the interface of Innovative Researchers in Science and Technology” held on 27-28 February 2014, organized by Department of Chemistry, University of Allahabad.
4. A. Fatima, D. Mishra, C. Rout and R. Singh; Synthesis and Characterization of Isoflavone based molecule as Antiestrogens; Indian Roadshow Workshop – 4 November 2014 organized by Royal Society of Chemistry at IIT Delhi, India.
5. D. Mishra, Geetanjali, C. Rout and R. Singh; Synthesis and Characterization of selected Imidazole Derivatives as potential Anti-Alzheimeric Agents; The 102nd Indian Science Congress 2015 in association with the University of Mumbai, 3-7 January 2015.
6. D. Mishra, Poonam, C. Rout, and R. Singh; Synthesis of Chrromen-2-one Derivatives as potential Anti-Alzheimeric Agents; 1st National Conference on “Emerging trends and future challenges in chemical sciences” held on 3-4 February 2016, organized by Department of Chemistry, Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi (Received 1st prize in oral presentation).
7. D. Mishra, Babita, C. Rout and R. Singh; Synthesis of selected Triazole Derivatives as potential Anti-Alzheimeric Agent; 6th International symposium entitled CTDDR 2016” held on 25-28 February 2016, organized by CDRI , Lucknow, India.
8. Participated in National seminar on Role of Analytical sciences in Sustainable Development held on 4-5 March 2016, organized by Department of Chemistry, Hansraj College, University of Delhi, in association with Indian Society of Analytical Scientists (ISAS-DC).
9. Presented paper in National conference on Global challenges- Role of science & technology in imparting their solutions organized by TIT Bhiwani in association with Indian Society of Analytical Scientists (ISAS-DC) “Synthesis of coumarin derivatives as potential Mao B inhibitors as Anti Alzheimeric agents” held on 23-24 April 2016.