||Dr. Tanima Bajaj
||PhD : Nanoparticles in Drug Delivery system
M.Sc. Inorganic Chemistry
|Total Years of Work Experience
|Total Teaching Experience
|Total Corporate Experience
||Coordination Chemistry, Chemical bonding, Organometallics
||Nanoparticles using Green synthesis Approach, Radiolabeling of nanoparticles and encapsulating drugs for in vivo studies, Catalytic activity studies of nanoparticles
- Tanima Banerjee, Susmita Mitra, A.K.Singh, R.K.Sharma and Amarnath Maitra Preparation Characterization
and Biodistribution of ultrafine Chitosan Nanoparticles: International Journal of Pharmaceutics 243:
- Tanima Banerjee, A.K.singh, R.K.Sharma and Amarnath Maitra. Labeling Efficiency and Biodistribution of Technetium-99m labeled nanoparticles: Interference by colloidal Tin Oxide Particles: International Journal of Pharmaceutics 289: 189-195 (2005).
- Shcetal Soni, Anil K. Babbar, Tanima Banerjee, R. K. Sharma and Amarnath Maitra Pharmacoscintigraphic Evaluation of Polysorbate80 Coated Chitosan Nanoaprticles for Brain Targeting :American Journal of Drug Delivery 3 (3): 205-212 (2005).
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops
- Poster presentation in ICONSAT held in December 2003 at Kolkata, India.
- Oral presentation in 34th Annual Conference of the Society of Nuclear Medicine India held in December 2002 at Kolkata, India.
- Participated in conference on Human Oncology held in November 2002 at Chandigarh, India.
- Abstract in Particles 2002 in April 2002 Orlando, Florida for oral presentation.
- Participated in 33″ Annual Conference of the Society of Nuclear Medicine-India held in December 2001at Delhi, India.
- Oral presentationQuantitative Radionuclide Imaging; A new powerful tool to evaluate drug modules (Molecules/ Formulations). in 53″ Indian Pharmaceutical Congress held in December2001 at, PUSA, Delhi, India.
- K.Singh, N Bhardwaj, T.Banerjee, J.Verma, N.Sharma, A.Bhatnagar. Pharmacoscintigraphy: Our experiences in evaluation of new drug molecules and drug formulations. XXIII Annual Conference of Indian association of biomedical scientists, 4th to 6th Oct, 2002.
- Susmita Mitra ,Tanima Banerjee, A.K.singh, R. K. Sharma and Amarnath Maitra .Evaluation of Stannous Chloride and Sodium Borohydride as Reducing Agents for Preparation of Technetium-99m Labeled Chitosan Nanoparticles. Article in Jan,2002