|Qualifications and awards||
● PhD (Pursuing), M.Sc (Inorganic Chemistry), B.Ed., NET- JRF (AIR- 84), GATE Qualified,
● Qualified CSIR-UGC JRF-NET (AIR-84) -June 2017
● Qualified GATE -2019
● Qualified CTET- January 2021 & December 2019
● Received DST- Inspire Scholarship (2012-2017)
● Received certificate of outstanding performance from BSEH for securing a rank in top 10 at state level in XII ,2012.
● Received certificate of outstanding performance from BSEH for securing a rank in top 10 at state level in X, 2010.
|Total Years of Work Experience||03 Years|
|Total Teaching Experience||03 Years|
|Total Corporate Experience||-NA-|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Teching Interests||Inorganic & Organic Chemistry|
|Research Interests||Ionic liquids, Bioinorganic Chemistry and medicinal chemistry|
1. Anjaneyulu Bendi, Sangeeta, Naina Saini, A Study on Camphor Derivatives and Its Applications: A Mini Review, Current Organic Chemistry, 2021, 25 (12), 1404-1428 DOI : 10.2174 1385272825666210608115750 (Web of Science and Scopus Indexed)
2. Ravi Tomar, Swati Jain, Purnima Yadav, Sangeeta, Tanima Bajaj, Fatemeh Mohajer, Ghodsi Mohammadi Ziarani, Conversion of Limonene over Heterogeneous Catalysis: An Overview. Current Organic Synthesis, 2021.
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops||
• Participated in one-week Online Faculty Development Program on “Nano materials-Technologies for Energy & Sensor Applications”, organized by the Chemistry Division, Department of Basic Sciences & Humanities, GMR Institute of Technology, Rajam, Andhra Pradesh from 07th -11th June, 2021. Participated in one-week Faculty Development Program (Online) on “Materials for Energy and Biomedical Applications” organized by Physics Division, Department of Basic Science and Humanities, GMR Institute of Technology, Rajam, Andhra Pradesh from 31st May – 04th June, 2021.
• Participated in five-days workshop on “Computational Tools for Research in Science and Technology 2021” (CTRST 2021) Organized by Department of Mathematics and Department of Statistics Amity Institute of Applied Sciences, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh from 24th -29th May, 2021.
• Participated in one-week Faculty Development Programme on “Advanced Teaching Tools & Methodology for Outcomes Based Education” Organized by Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), Gulzar Group of Institutions, Ludhiana, Punjab from 18th -22th May, 2021.
• Participated in one day workshop on “Zotero- A tool to collect, organize, cite and share research work” organized by Savant Association, Department of Physics, SGT University, Gurugram on 08th May, 2021.
• Participated in one day workshop on “Patenting System In India” organized by Lavoisier’s Association, Department of Chemistry, SGT University, Gurugram on 24th April, 2021.
• Participated in five-days Faculty Development Programme entitled “Recent Advances in Material Characterization techniques” organized by Vivekananda Institute of technology, Jaipur and Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, from 15th-19th February, 2021.
• Participated in one-week Faculty Development Programme for Teachers of Professional and Technical Disciplines entitled “Contemporary Socio-Economic Issues and Teaching Learning Methods” at Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University (SGT University), Gurugram, Haryana from 7th-12th December, 2020.
• Certificate course in Nanotechnology: A Maker’s Course by Coursera, 2020.
• Certificate course in Introduction to molecular Spectroscopy by Coursera, 2020.
• Certificate course in Methods of Surface analysis by Coursera, 2020.
• Certificate course in Introduction to Solar Cells by Coursera, 2020.
• Certificate of participation in Indo-UK Scoping Workshop on Development of Rural Biorefineries in India: From waste to Wealth
• Certificate of participation in “Delhi Youth summit on climate Change DYSOC-2013”, held at Miranda House, University of Delhi.
• Certificate of participation in Indo-UK Scoping Workshop on Development of Rural Biorefineries in India: From waste to Wealth.