|Name||Dr. Abhishek Swami|
|Designation||Associate Professor and Head, Department of Environmental Science|
|Total Years of Work Experience||14 years|
|Total Teaching Experience||14 years|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Teching Interests||Environmental Science|
|Research Interests||Impact of Air Pollution and their Assessment|
1. Abhishek swami, Dinesh Bhatt and P.C Joshi (2004.) Effect of Automobile Pollution on Sal (Shorearobusta) and Rohini (Mallotusphillipinisis) at Asarori, Dehradun. Him.J.Env.Zool., 18 (1): 57-61.
2. P.C. Joshi, Abhishek, A. Swami (2005). Soil chemistry of Malsi Park area at Dehradun in relation to its land use pattern. Him.J.Env.Zool., 19 (1): 65-68.
3. Kamal kishor, B.D. Joshi and Abhishekswami (2006). Noise pollution status at four selected intersections in commercial area of Bareilly Meteropoltan City, (U.P) Him.J.Env.Zool., 20 (1): 75-77.
4. P.C. Joshi, Abhishek Swami and Kamal Kishore (2006). Air quality monitoring at two selected traffic junctions in the city of Haridwar. Him.J.Env.Zool., 20 (2): 219-221.
5. P.C. Joshi and Abhishek Swami (2007) Physiological responses of some tree species under road side automobile pollution stress around city of Haridwar. The Environmentalist, 27(3): 365-374.
6. Abhishek Swami and Deepika Chauhan (2007). Air pollution tolerance index of few Plant species affected around Haridwar. Environ. Cons., 8(3): 9-11, 2007
7. Abhishek Swami and P.C. Joshi (2008). Impact of automobile exhaust on few plant species at Motichoor forest area, Haridwar. Indian J. Environ. &Ecoplan (1-2): 229-232 (2008)
8. P.C. Joshi and Abhishek Swami (2009). Air pollution induced change in the photosynthetic pigments of selected plant species of economic importance. J.Enviro.Biol. 30 (2), 295-298.
9. Abhishek Swami and Kamal Kishore (2009). Rainwater Harvesting Kurkukshetra, Vol. 57 (5) 32-33, March.
10. Deepika chauhan, Navneet, Shivani and Abhishek Swami. Studies on Phylloplanemicroflora of maljhan (Bauhinia vahlii) (2010) Advances in plant science, Volume. 23, П , 463-466.
11. Vijay Rani Sood and Abhishek Swami (2011). Renewable Energy: Current Scenario. In Proceedings: National conference on “The Renewable Energy Sources-A Plausible Solution to Looming Energy Crisis”, 25-26 June, 2011.
12. Abhishek Swami and V.R. Sood (2013) Rural Agricultural Marketing in India, in Proc. National Conference on “strategies for sustainable growth in the era of information technology: 23 November 2013, 310-312. ISBN: 976-93-81212-31-8-1.
13. Deepika Chauhan, Abhishek Swami and Navneet (2013). STUDIES ON PHYLLOPLANE MICROFLORA OF Sal (Shorearobusta). Journal of Sustainable Environmental Research, 2(1): 101-108 (2013).
14. Abhishek Swami and RakeshYadav (2013). “Landscape Monitoring Through IRS Satellites” In Proceedings: National conference On Recent advances in microwave antennas for Cognitive Radios and wireless communications (ramcwc-2013) October 21-22, 232-234.
15. Deepika Chauhan, Abhishek Swami and Navneet (2014), Studies on PhylloplaneMicroflora of Dhak (Buteamonoserma(Lamk.) Taub), JETIR, Dec 2014, Vol1 Issue 7, 638-643.
16. Abhishek Swami and Deepika Chauhan (2015). Impact of air pollution induced by automobile exhaust pollution on air pollution tolerance index (APTI) on few species of plants, IJSR, Vol.4, Issue 3, 342-343,2015
17. Deepika Chauhan, Navneet and Abhishek Swami (2015). AEROMICROFLORA OF PLATTERS GODOWN IN HARIDWAR, JETIR, Volume 2, Issue 3, 753-756.,2015.
18. Abhishek Swami (2015) Ambient Air quality monitoring of Haridwar City with special reference to automobile exhaust pollution emission, Int.J.Env.Allied.Sci.2016,Vol (2)1.,49-52, ISSN:2454-5198.
19. Abhishek Swami (2016) Impact of Automobile exhaust pollution on road side floristic diversity, Int.J.Env.Allied.Sci.2016,Vol (2)1.,24-29, ISSN:2454-5198
20. Deepika Chauhan, GeetaSadana, Abhishek Swami (2017) Relationship between PhylloplaneMycrofloraAeromicroflora and Soil Microflora, IJRASET, Volume 5 Issue XII December, 2017.
21. Archana Chaudhary,SoniaGoyal,Leena Bhardwaj and Abhishek Swami (2018) Lambda cyhalothrin intoxication individually and in combination with Piperonylbutoxide on the behaviour of albino rats, J.Env. Bio-Sci., 2018: Vol. 32 (2): 231-235. ISSN 0973-6913 (Print), ISSN 0976-3384.
22. Abhishek Swami (2018) Impact of Automobile Induced Air Pollution on roadside vegetation: A Review., International Journal of Environmental Rehabilitation and Conservation, IX (1): 104— 119, ISSN: 0975 — 6272.
(B) Chapter in Book:
1. Abhishek Swami and Deepika Chauhan (2015). Physico-chemical Properties of soil affected by automobile exhaust pollution, In: Soil Characteristics and Agro-ecology, Discovery Publishing House Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, 1-28.
2. Deepika Chauhan and Abhishek Swami (2017) the antimicrobial Properties of Herbal Skin Cream against Skin Infection, in: Medicinal and Nutritional values of plants, Discovery Publishing House Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, 66-90. ISBN-978-93-5056-883-5
3. Abhishek Swami (2017) Environmental Ethics: A review, in: E-waste and Environmental Issues, Discovery Publishing House Pvt. Ltd, New
Delhi, 117-136. ISBN-978-93-5056-886-6
4. Abhishek Swami (2018) Impact of automobile pollution on soil and vegetation around haridwar, Air Pollution and Ecosystem Health (2018) Discovery Publishing House Pvt. Ltd,183-212, New Delhi, ISBN: 978-93-5056-877-4
5. Noise Pollution: An Overview (2019,). Noise and Air Pollution, Discovery Publishing House Pvt, 6-36, ISBN: 93-88854-144.
6. Archana Chaudhary, Abhisheek Swami, Leena Bhardwaj and Sonali Bhandari (2019) “Impact of Polythene and Plastic on Agriculture and Soil” Chapter in book Fundamentals of plastic waste management DBH Publishers and Distributors ISBN : 978-93-84871-1825 pg no. 28-34
(C) Book Publihed:
1. Abhishek Swami (2020). Soil Ecosystem and Lithosphere. Discovery Publishing house, New Delhi
2. Abhishek Swami (2020) Renewable energy and Sustainable development. Discovery Publishing house, New Delhi
3. Pawan Kumar Bharti and Abhishek Swami (2013) “Eco-toxicology and Eco-technology”, Discovery Publishing House Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, ISBN: 93-5056-313-4
4. Pawan Kumar Bharti and Abhishek Swami (2015) “Soil Characteristics and Agro-Ecology”, Discovery Publishing House Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, ISBN: 978-93-5056-758-6.
5. Abhishek Swami and Pawan Kumar Bharti (2017) Air Pollution and Ecosystem Health Discovery Publishing House Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, ISBN: 978-93-5056-877-4
6. Abhishek Swami and Deepika Chauhan (2019) Text Book on Environmental Management, AP LAMBERT Academic Publishing (May 24, 2019), ISBN-10: 6200100624, ISBN-13: 978-6200100627
7. Abhishek Swami, Avnish Chauhan and Pawan Kumar Bharti (2019). Noise and Air Pollution –Monitoring and control, Discovery Publishing House Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, ISBN: 93-88854-144.
(D) MEMBER OF EDITORIAL/REVIEW BOARDS
1. International Institute of Engineers: Scientific Board of Civil & Environmental Engineers
(E) MEMBER OF ACADEMIC BODIES:
1. Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA), Kolkata.
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops||No. of total Conferences, Seminars & Workshops attended and mention the name of major ones.: 30|