- Singh, M., Garg, V. K., Gautam, Y. P. and Kumar, A. (2016). Spatial mapping of uranium in groundwater and risk assessment around an atomic power station in India. Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, 15(4), 783-790.
- Singh, M., Garg, V. K., Gautam, Y. P. and Kumar, A. (2014). Soil to grain transfer factors of heavy metals in rice and health risk analysis in the vicinity of Narora Atomic Power Station, Narora, India. Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, 73, 181 – 186.
- Garg, V. K., Yadav, A., Singh, K., Singh, M., Bishnoi, M. and Pulhani, V. (2014). Uranium Concentration in Groundwater in Hisar City, India. International Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 5(2), 112 – 114.
- Singh, M., Garg, V. K., Gautam, Y. P. and Kumar, A. (2015). Transfer factor of 137Cs from soil to wheat grains and dosimetry around Narora Atomic Power Station, Narora, India. J. Radioanal Nuc Chem, 303 (1), 901-909.
- Singh, M., Garg, V. K., Gautam, Y. P. and Kumar, A. (2015). Soil to rice grain transfer factor and a radiological dose of 137Cs and 90Sr around Narora Atomic Power Station (NAPS), Narora, India. J. Radioanal Nuc Chem. 304:1275–1283.
- Singh, B., Garg, V. K., Yadav, P., Singh, M., Yadav, A., Singh, K., Bishnoi, M., Kishore, N. Pulhani, V. (2014). Authors response to Dr Rathore’s comments on Singh B, Garg VK, Yadav P, Kishore N, Pulhani V (2014) uranium in groundwater from western Haryana, India. J Radioanal Nucl Chem 302 (1): 447–449
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops
- International Seminar on “Sustainable Technologies for Environmental Management” – 2018 held at Department of Environmental Engineering, Delhi Technological University, New Delhi.
- Paper presented in “International Conference on Engineering & Technology Innovations, ICETI-2017”. DPG Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon.
- Workshop on “Networking between Delhi and NCR Districts for fighting air pollution problems in the region” in 2017 by CSIR-NEERI Zonal Centre, New Delhi
- National Symposium on Environment (NSE-18), “Current Perspectives on Environmental Protection” held at JNTUA, Anantapur (A.P.) from 11-12 March 2013