|Name||Dr. Simranjeet Singh|
|Qualification||M.Sc., PhD, UGC-NET|
|Total Years of Work Experience||5 years 7 months|
|Total Teaching Experience||5 years 4 months|
|Total Corporate Experience||–|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Teching Interests||Environmental Chemistry, Waste water Treatment, Ecology and Biodiversity|
|Research Interests||Constructed Wetlands, Waste water treatment, Air, water and soil monitoring|
|Faculty Development Program/Trainings||1. One week online Faculty Development Program on Advanced Teaching Tools & Methodology for Outcome Based Education organized by Department of Environmental Sciences and Deptt. Of Civil Engg. J.C Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad.
2. One week online Faculty Development Program on Green Technologies and Environmental Sustainability-2020 organized by Gulzar Group of Institutions, Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
3. One week Faculty Development Program (Online) on “Materials for Energy and Biomedical Applications” organized by Physics Division, Department of Basic Science and Humanities, GMR Institute of Technology, Rajam during 31st May – 04th June, 2021.
4. One-Week Online Faculty Development Program on “Nano materials-Technologies for Energy & Sensor Applications”, (7th to 11th , June 2021) organized by Chemistry Division, Department of Basic Sciences & Humanities, GMR Institute of Technology, Rajam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
5. Three days online training programme on “Public Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Capabilities” on 02 Jun 2021 to 04 Jun 2021 organized by National Institute of Disaster Management, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India in collaboration with U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) FHI 360
|Recent Publications||1. Simranjeet Singh, Anubha Kaushik, C.P. Kaushik (2015). Removal of nutrients and organic load from simulated leachate using lab-scale constructed wetland reactors planted with Canna. Int. J. of Advanced Scientific and Technical Research, 5(1) pp: 467-476.
2. Simranjeet Singh, Anubha Kaushik, C.P. Kaushik (2016). Comparing efficacy of down-flow and up-flow vertical constructed wetlands for treatment of simulated dumpsite leachate. Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 2(8) pp: 942-945.
3. Simranjeet Singh, Abhishek Swami, Bhoopesh Kumar Sharma (2021). Noise quality monitoring at various Shopping Malls of Gurugram City, Haryana, India. Psychology and Education, 58(2): 11225-11229.
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops||1. Attended International Seminar on “Sustainable Technologies for Environmental Management” – 2018 held at Department of Environmental Engineering, Delhi Technological University, New Delhi.
2. Paper presented in National Conference on “Climate Change Resource Conservation and Sustainability Strategies” (CCRCASS) – 2017 held at University School of Environment Management, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi.
3. Attended International Conference on “Rule of law for supporting the 2030 Development Agenda/Sustainable Development Goals”, organized by the UNEP, National Green Tribunal, New Delhi, Ministry of Water Resources & Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Govt. of India, 2016.
4. Attended International Conference on “Global Environmental Issues”, organized by the National Green Tribunal, New Delhi, Indian Law Institute & Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Govt. of India, 2015.
5. Attended Workshop on “Role of Statistics in Biological Research” organized by Deptt. of Bio & Nano Technology, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar and supported by Deptt. of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India, New Delhi, March, 2015.
6. Poster Paper presented in National Conference on “Pollution Mitigation for a Sustainable Future” – 2014 held at Department of Environmental Science, Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana.
7. Attended National Seminar on “Strategies for Mitigation of Environmental Degradation and Climate Change” (SMED CC – 2012) held at Department of Environmental Science and Engineering, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar, Haryana.
8. Attended National Workshop on “Patent Awareness Vis-à-vis Intellectual Property Rights”- 2011 Organized by IPR & TC Cell, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar. Sponsored by Patent Information Centre, Hisar, Haryana State Council foe Science & Technology & TIFAC, DST, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
9. Paper presented in National Conference on “Multidisciplinary Approach in Frontier Areas of Environmental Science and Engineering” (MAFAESE) – 2011 held at Department of Environmental Science and Engineering, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar, Haryana.
|Patent Details||1. Indian patent on “Infant Calming and Sleeping Aid Device” published on 21st Jan., 2022.
2. Indian patent on “Hygienic Beverage Storage Device” published on 21st Jan., 2022.