|Name||Dr. Vikram Mor|
|Designation||Assistant Professor & HOD|
|Total Years of Work Experience||5 years|
|Total Teaching Experience||3 years|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Teching Interests||Fundamentals of Metrology and climatology|
|Research Interests||Air quality monitoring, Atmospheric aerosols, Radiative forcing of aerosol, Soil and water monitoring.|
|FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS/TRAININGS||
1. One week FDP on “Green technologies and Environmental Sustainability”, organized by the J.C. Bose University of science and technology YMCA, Faridabad 7-12 September, 2020.
2. One week FDP on “Teaching pedagogies for virtual classrooms”, organized by PG& Research department of commerce, Vivekanandha college of arts and science for women, Tamilnadu from 25-31 May, 2021 (online).
3. Online training on “Emerging challenges for disaster risk reduction new strategy and 15th finance commission”, organized by NIDM.
4. Two weeks “Virtual National Faculty Development Programme” organized by SRM Institute of Science and Technology from 01-14 June, 2021.
5. 5 Days Workshop cum Faculty Development Programme on “Intellectual Property Rights” [Virtual Mode] on Overview of IPR organised by the IQAC, Post Graduate & Research Department of Commerce in association with the IAASB, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, from 14-18 June, 2021.
6. One week online FDP on “Outcome Based Education-Criteria I NAAC”, organized by SGT University, Gurugram from 26-28 July, 2021.
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops||
1. Vikram Mor, Rajesh Dhankhar “Atmospheric aerosol loading and properties over India: A review”. Pollution, 8(1): 211-224, 2022.
2. Vikram Mor, Rajesh Dhankhar, Attri, S. D. “Variability in aerosols properties and sources over Rohtak, India” MAUSAM, 72(2): 373-386, 2021.
3. Workshop on “Research publication-Importance of Ethics and Quality” organized by SGT Council of Medical Research on 9th March, 2019
4. International Conference on Microbes of Biotechnological Innovations (MBI-2018). Organized by Department of Microbiology & AMI-Rohtak Unit, MDU on 7th December, 2018.
5. One day workshop on “networking between Delhi and NCR Districts for fighting air pollution problems in the region” organized by CSIR-NEERI Zonal Centre, New Delhi on 23rd August, 2017.
6. Workshop on “climate change and sustainable development” organized by Department of Environmental Sciences, MDU Rohtak on24th November, 2017.
7. National conference on “big data analytics cum workshop on computer aided drug design” organized by center for Bioinformatics, MDU Rohtak on 7-8th November, 2016.
8. Workshop on “save ozone layer: protect life” organized by Department of Environmental Sciences, MDU Rohtak on 16th September, 2016.