|Name||Dr. Vikram Mor|
|Qualification||Ph. D., M.Sc., B.Sc., UGC-NET|
|Total Years of Work Experience||3 years|
|Total Teaching Experience||3 years|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Teching Interests||Instrumentation, Air Pollution and Biodiversity conservation.|
|Research Interests||Air pollution|
|Recent Publications||1) Sateesh M, Soni VK, Raju PVS, Mor V. Cluster analysis of aerosol properties retrieved from a sky-radiometer over a coastal site: Thiruvananthapuram, India, Atmos Pollut Res, 2018; 9(2): 207-219, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.apr.2017.09.002.
2) Taneja K, Attri SD, Ahmad S, Ahmad K, Soni VK, Mor V, Dhankhar R. Comparative assessment of aerosol optical properties over a mega city and an adjacent urban area in India, MAUSAM, 2017; 68(4): 673-688.
3) Mor V, Dhankhar R, Attri SD, Soni VK, Sateesh M & Taneja K. Assessment of aerosols optical properties and radiative forcing over an Urban site in North-Western India, Environ Technol, 2016; DOI: 10.1080/09593330.2016.1221473.
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops||1) National conference on “big data analytics cum workshop on computer aided drug design” organized by center for Bioinformatics, MDU Rohtak on 7-8th November, 2016.
2) Workshop on “save ozone layer: protect life” organized by Department of Environmental Sciences, MDU Rohtak on 16th September, 2016.
3) One day workshop on “networking between Delhi and NCR Districts for fighting air pollution problems in the region” organized by CSIR-NEERI Zonal Centre, New Delhi on 23rd August, 2017.
4) Workshop on “climate change and sustainable development” organized by Department of Environmental Sciences, MDU Rohtak on24th November, 2017.
5) International Conference on Microbes of Biotechnological Innovations (MBI-2018). Organized by Department of Microbiology & AMI-Rohtak Unit, MDU on 7th December, 2018.
6) Workshop on “Research publication-Importance of Ethics and Quality” organized by SGT Council of Medical Research on 9th March, 2019.