|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops
- Poster presented at XIV Annual National Conference of Indian Congress of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology organised by State Forensic Science Lab, Lucknow on18-19 November, 2016.
- Workshop on Research and Methodology (Incl.use of Statistical Software Packages) organised by SGT University,Gurugram on 26-27thNovember 2016.
- National Seminar on Recent Advancements in Forensic Scienceorganised by Dayal Singh College, Karnal on 17th March, 2018.
- Poster presented at All India Forensic Science Conference by DFSS (Ministry of Home Affairs) at Gujrat Forensic Science University, Ahmedabad on 10–12February, 2018
- XVII Annual National Conference of Indian Congress of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology on Medicolegal practice & crimes against women, children and elderly organized by SRMS-IMS Bareilly on 15-16 September, 2018.
- National Workshop on “Cyber Crime:An Emerging Challenge For Society” organised by SGT University, Gurugram on 30th march 2018