||Dr. Leena Bhardwaj
||M.Sc., PhD (Pursuing)
|Total Years of Work Experience
|Total Teaching Experience
|Total Corporate Experience
||Forensic Odontology, Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, Ballistic,Questioned Document,Forensic Genetics
||DNA Analysis with human samples, Questioned Document analysis, Threats of Cyber crime
||SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR ESTIMATION OF SHOOTING DISTANCE OF A WEAPON THROUGH ITS GUNSHOT RESIDUE (GSR) TEMP/E-1/28246/2019-DEL
- Chaudhary A, Goyal S, Bhardwaj L, Swami A. Lambda Cyhalothrin intoxication individually and in combination with PiperonylButoxide on the behaviour of Albino rats. J Env Bio-Sci. 2018; 32(2): 231-5
- Kumari L, Kumar V, Kumar R. Ethical considerations in medical practice and research. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences. 2016; 5(7): 343-5.
- Bhardwaj L,Choudhary A, Suma G, Kumar V, Raina A. Tooth, the best forensic evidence for forensic identification and age estimation: A case report. J Forensic ToxicolPharmacol 2019; 8(2) (ISSN : 2325-9841)
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops
- Paper presented at XIVAnnual National Conference of Indian Congress of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology organized by SGT University, Gurugram on 12-14 November, 2015.
- Invited Lecture at XIV Annual National Conference of Indian Congress of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology organized by State Forensic Science Lab, Lucknow on18-19 November, 2016.
- Workshop onDNA Extraction from tooth at Department of Forensic Medicine & toxicology, AIIMS, New Delhi on 14-15 March 2018.
- Workshop on Emerging challenges in cyber forensics and admissibility of evidences in court at Patiala House court, Delhi on 30th March 2018.
- Invited Lecture at XVII Annual National Conference of Indian Congress of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology on Medicolegal practice & crimes against women, children and elderly organized by SRMS-IMS Bareilly on 15-16 September, 2018.