|1. Rajinder Singh, S.R.Singh, V.N.Sehgal and K.K. NagpalThe Spatial Distribution of Uranium in Individual Human Hair and animals by Particle Track Analysis (PTA) Method.
2. Forensic Science- as in what is ,” Proceedings of the First International Conference on Forensic Science, Dec. 12-16, 1985, Madras, India-page 297- 303.
3. V Singh, S.R. Singh, Rajinder Singh, N. Batra and V.N.Sehgal.“BootPolish Comparison using Infra-Red and Flourescence Spectrophotometry” Jr. Police Res. Dev. Qr.1(1985) 20-32.
4. Rajinder Singh,S.R.Singh, V.N.Sehgal and K.K. Nagpal. “Forensic Characterisation of multilayered paint flakes by non-destructive photoacoustic spectrophotometry. Journal of Police Research & Development, Quarter IV, 5 (1985)
5. Rajinder Singh,S.R.Singh and V.N.Sehgal. “Short Notes on Photoacoustic Studies of some commercial rubberised cloth”. Journal, Forensic Science Society of India 2,7 (1986)
6. Rajinder Singh, S.R.Singh and V.N.Sehgal “Photo acoustic absorption studies of Indian writing inks on documents and their forensic evaluation”. Jr. Police Res. Dev., Quarter II, 24 ( 1986).
7. Rajinder Singh,S.R.Singh and V.N.Sehgal. “Forensic analysis of fibres by near infra-Red photoacoustic spectroscopy (PAS)”. Indian Journal of forensic Science , 1,7 (1987).
8. Rajinder Singh,S.R.Singh and V.N.Sehgal. “Identification of natural and synthetic fibres by photoacoustic spectroscopy innearinfra red region”. Forensic Science International, 31-36 (1988).
9. Rajinder Singh,S.R.Singh and V.N.Sehgal. “Photoacoustic Spectrophotometry-A new non-destructive technique for comparison and identification of crime exhibits. CBI Bulletin XXII No.6 , 6 (1988).
10. Rajinder Singh,S.R.Singh and V.N.Sehgal. “Identification of paints pigments in paint flakes using Photoacoustic spectrophotometry and their Forensic Characterisation”. Indian Journal of Forensic Sciences, 2, 51 (1988).
11. Rajinder Singh,S.R.Singh and V.N.Sehgal. “Voice Spectrograph as an aid in crime investigation” Frontiers of Forensic, Proceeding of Third Indo Pacific Congress on Legal Medicine and Forensic Sciences, Sep. 8-12, 1989, Chennai , page 74 to 78.
12. Rajinder Singh, Kumar M.R., S.R. Singh and V.N. Sehgal. “Forensic analysis of lipsticks smears by non-destructive photoacoustic spectrophotometry”. Journal of Police Research and Development. Qr.III, 1994 , page 21-32.
13. C.P Singh, S.R. Singh and Rajinder Singh. “Voice Spectrography studies of disguise in Hindi of Kashmiri speakers and following vovels” CBI Bulletin Vol. V, No.3, March, 1997.
14. Dr.Rajinder Singh. “Reconstruction of accidental, suicidial and homicidal fall by dummy experiment) Criminal Intelligence Digest, CBI, Vol., No.1, No.2, July, 1999.
15. Rajinder Singh. “Determination of vehicle’s speed at the time of collision in hit- and-run accident cases (BMW Case)”.Forensic Science and Technology News Digest, CBI, Vol.1, No.1, October, 1999, Pg 7.
16. Rajinder Singh. “Speaker Identification by Sound Spectrograph” Forensic Science and Technology News Digest, CBI, Vol.II, No.1, January, 2000, Pg 3.
17. Rajinder Singh. “Reconstruction of scene of incident to ascertain the sequence of event” Forensic Science and Technology News Digest, CBI, Vol.II, No.3, July, 2000, Pg 4.
18. Rajinder Singh. “Forensic Examination of a Disturbed Crime Scene of a Kidnapping-cum-murder case” Forensic Science and Technology News Digest, CBI, Vol.II, No.1-4, October 2001, Pg 7.
19. Rajinder Singh, Dr. S.R.Singh,“Determination of Direction and Location of Missile Launcher by Examining the site of explosion”. Forensic Science and Technology New Digest, Vol.IV, Nos. 1-3, Jan-July, 2002, Pg.1
20. Rajinder Singh & Dr. S.R.Singh. “Voice Spectrogram-A High-Tech Tool for Speaker’s Identification in Crime Investigation”. CBI Bulletin, Vol.X, No. 5-May, 2002 Pg 15-23.
21. Rajinder Singh & Ravinder Chauhan. “Suicide or Homicide: A Case Study” CBI Bulletin, Vol.XVII Nos 10-12 October-December, 2009 Pg 45-47.
22. Gupta S., Handa, D.R., Dr. Rajinder Singh and Kumar K. “Forensic Identification of Rs.1000- Awareness for Genuineness”. CBI Bulletin, July-Sept., 2011. Pg. 9-17.
23. Gupta S. Gupta K, Handa D.R., Dr. Rajinder Singh & Kumar K. “Decipherment of Indian Currency – A Forensic Approach for a Layman” Indian Police Journal, BPR & D, New Delhi, 2012.
24. Gupta, S. Gupta, K. Handa, D.R.& Dr. Rajinder Singh.“Currency Notes – Forensic Examination of Rs.1000”.CBI Bulletin.