||Dr. Amit Sharma
|Total Years of Work Experience
|Total Teaching Experience
|Total Corporate Experience
||Modern Algebra, Linear Algebra, Real analysis, Functional Analysis, Topology
||Algebraic Coding Theory: Codes over Commutative Finite Rings, Skew Codes, Code Based Cryptography.
- Amit Sharma and Maheshanand Bhaintwal, “A Class of Skew-cyclic Codes over Z_4+uZ_4 with Derivation, Advances in Mathematics of Communications (AMC), Vol. 12, No. 4, 2018, pp. 723-739.
- Amit Sharma, Ramakrishna Bandi and Maheshanand Bhaintwal, “On Quantum Codes via Cyclic Codes of Arbitrary Length over F_4+uF_4, Discrete Mathematics, Algorithms and Applications (DMAA), Vol. 10, No. 3, 2018, pp. 1850033.
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops
- Attended the conference “International Conference on Recent Trends in Mathematical Analysis and Its Applications (ICRTMAA’ 2014)” held on Dec 21-23, 2014, IIT Roorkee.
- Attended the conference “The 4^th India Taiwan Conference on Discrete Mathematics (ITCDM’ 2015)” held on July 10-13, 2015, IIT Madras.
- Presented the paper entitled “On Skew Cyclic Code over GR(4,2)+uGR(4,2) in the conference “Seventh International Workshop on Signal and Design and Its Applications in Communications (IWSDA’2015)” held on Sep 13, 2015-Sep 18, 2015, IISc Bangalore, Bengaluru.
- Attended the workshop “Author Workshop on Book Publishing”, organized by Mahatma Gandhi Central Library, IIT Roorkee on Sep 26, 2016.
- Presented the paper entitled “Additive skew-cyclic codes over F_p+vF_p in the conference “The 6^th International Conference on Computer Science and Computational Mathematics” held on May 4-5, 2017 in Langkawi, Malaysia.