||Ms. Mamta Rani Kalra
- Ph.D (Pursuing)
- M.Sc (Mathematics) from Kurukshetra University in 2008.
|Total Years of Work Experience
|Total Teaching Experience
- Experienced as Guest lecturer for the period Jan 2011 – June 2013 in Govt. Girls College, Gurugram.
- Experienced as a TGT teacher in Balaji Public school Faridabad in 2010 April to August.
- Currently working as an Assistant Professor in Department of Mathematics in SGT University from August 1, 2013 to till date.
||Partial differential equations, Complex analysis, Ordinary differential equations ,Numerical Methods, Linear Algebra
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops
- Workshop on R -Programming Language on 9th November ,2019 organized by Teaching Learning Centre(ICT) at SGT University Gurugram.
- Scilab Workshop on 4th May, 2019 organized by Teaching Learning Centre(ICT) at SGT University ,Gurugram.
- Workshop on “Research publication-importance of Ethics & Quality” on 9th March, 2019 by SGT
- Workshop on Research and Methodology (SPSS) ON 12th -13th January 2018 at SGT University, Gurugram.
- FDP on Faculty Capacity Development on 13th to 15th February 2017 at SGT University.
- Attended Pedagogic and Personal Effectiveness Workshop at SGT University 0n 10-12th January 2017.
- Participated in AICTE recognized Short Term Course on Embedded World through ICT Conducted by Electronics and Communication Engineering Department from 20.03.2017 to 24.03.2017(one week) at SGT University.
- Participated in AICTE recognized Short Term Course on VLSI Design through ICT Conducted by Electronics and Communication Engineering Department from 14.03.2017 to 18.03.2017(one week) at SGT University.
- Participated in AICTE recognized Short Term Course on Cloud Computing through ICT Conducted by Computer Science and Engineering department from 05.12.2016 to 09.12.2016 (one week) at SGT University.
- Participated in AICTE recognized Short Term Course on Strategic Planning and Management of Technical Institutions through ICT Conducted by Entrepreneurship Development & Industrial Coordination Department from 01.08.2016 to 05.08.2016 (one week)at SGT University.
- “Team Building” Workshop on 19 July, 2016 at SGT University.
- Workshop on Contemporary Challenges in Higher Education at SGT University, on 11-12 Dec, 2014.
- FDP on “Class Room Management Skill course” on 15th to 19th October 2013 at SGT University