||Ms. Mamta Rani Kalra
- Ph.d Pursuing from SGT university.
- M.Sc (Mathematics) from Kurukshetra University in 2008.
- B.Ed from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak in 2009.
- B.Sc from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak in 2006.
|Total Years of Work Experience
|Total Teaching Experience
- Experienced as Guest lecturer for the period Jan 2011 – June 2013 in Govt. Girls college , Gurugram.
- Experienced as a TGT teacher in Holy Children school ,Faridabad
- Currently working as an Assistant Professor in Department of Mathematics in SGT University from August 1, 2013 to till date.
|Total Corporate Experience
||Partial differential equations,Complex analysis,Ordinary differential equations
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops
- Workshop on Contemporary Challenges in Higher Education at SGT University, on 11-12 Dec,2014.
- Participated in AICTE recognized Short Term Course on Strategic Planning and Management of Technical Institutions through ICT Conducted by Entrepreneurship Development & Industrial Coordination Department from 01.08.2016 to 05.08.2016 at SGT University.
- Pedagogic and Personal Effectiveness Workshop at SGT University on 10-12 Jan 2017.
- FDP on Faculty Capacity Development on 11-13 Feb 2017 at SGT University.
- Team Building Workshop on 19 July 2016 at SGT University.
- Workshop on Class Room Managment Skill on 22 to 25 Jan 2014 at SGT University.
- Participated in AICTE recognized short term course on Embedded World through ICT from 20/03/2017 to 24/03/2017 at SGT University.