Dr. Anjali Gupta
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doctor of Philosophy, in the field of Organometallic chemistry under the joint DAE project of BARC, Mumbai and University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
- Master of Science in Organic Chemistry, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
- Bachelor in Science, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
- Working as an Assistant Professor, SGT University, Gurgaon since August 2015
- Worked as Dean Academics at Gurgaon College of Engineering for women.
- Worked as lecturer in chemistry, at KIIT world college of Engineering, Bhondsi, Maruti Kunj, Gurgaon.
- Worked as a lecturer in Kanoria College, Jaipur
- Worked as a Research Associate at IIT Mumbai, Powai, in the field of organophosphines.
- Worked as Research Ffellow at National Chemical Laboratory, Pune in the field of homogenous and heterogenous catalyst and application of these catalyst in particular for the oxidation of hydrocarbons and PROX
- Research experience of working in BARC, Mumbai during Ph.D.
- I have worked as JRF in a DAE research project in the Deptt of Chemistry, University of Rajasthan with joint collaboration of BARC, Mumbai. During Ph.D I have synthesized and characterised large no. of organometallic compounds of arsenic, antimony and bismuth and X- ray crystallography of seven compounds were done. The work has been published in the form of 08 papers in the journals of international and national repute. During this time got expertise in the synthesis of novel organometallic compounds of main group elements up to 3N purity and their derivatives.
- DAE- Junior research Fellow
- CSIR Senior Research Fellow
- CSIR Research Associate
- Member of SGT University Core Team of Research committee under Faculty Development Programme