Name: Dr Archana chaudhary
Designation: Associate Professor & Head
Email: [email protected]
- PhD (Zoology), Department of Zoology, School of Life sciences, Dr B R Ambedkar University Agra
- Phil (Zoology) Department of Zoology, School of Life sciences, Dr B R Ambedkar University Agra
- MSc(Zoology), Agra College, Dr B R Ambedkar University Agra
- Ed(Medical) MD University Rohtak
- BSc (Medical), MD University Rohtak
Dr Archana Chaudhary joined SGT University in August 2014 as an Assistant Professor and promoted to Associate Professor after 2 years. She has 13 years of professional experience including Teaching, Research and Administration. After completing her PhD in Zoology with specialization in environmental and biochemical toxicology worked as Assistant Professor for 8 years. Her major research areas included Environmental Toxicology, Biochemical Toxicology, Bionanotoxicology and Environmental ethics. She undertook various academic activities as the member of women study centre, Steering committee, UNESCO-Bioethics Unit, Editorial board and External subject experts and as Convener in various national and international seminar/conferences and workshop.
- Research Work:
- During her D. entitled Effect of Lambda-Cyhalothrin(Pesticides) and Piperonyl Butoxide (Synergists) on hepato-renal functions of Albino Rat (Rattus norvegicus).” and M.Phil entitled on Individual effect of Lambda-Cyhalothrin and in combination with Piperonyl Butoxide on certain blood elements of Albino Rats under Prof.(Dr.)P.N Saxena. She had experience in analysis of various health indicators in animals due to exposure to toxicants along with estimations of lethal doses.
- She has 9 publications and has attended more than 30 Panel discussion and Conferences held nationally and internationally. She has guided more than 20 projects and 2 M.Phil Thesis.
- Her major research interests include Environmental pollutants monitoring, Elemental speciation behaviour in animals, Potential hazard identification and risk assessment of toxicants, Environmental and biochemical Toxicity, Bionanoparticles toxicity.