Name: Dr. Dhirendra Mishra
Designation: Assistant Professor
- Ph.D. – Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India
- Master of Sciences (Physics) – Dr. R.M.L. Avadh University, Faizabad, U.P., India
Dr. Dhirendra Mishra has joined SGT University as an Assistant Professor since October 2016 and has more than 07 years of experience in the field of research and teaching. He completed his Ph.D. from IIT Delhi in the emerging area of air pollution research. Dr. Mishra received various national and international prestigious awards/fellowships. He attended various conferences/workshops in India, USA, Denmark, and China. He has teaching experience in Mathematical Physics, Solid State Physics, Electronics, Statistical Physics and Meteorology courses.
Dr. Mishra has authored twelve international journal research papers and two international conference papers. The total impact factor of his research publications is 15.78 with more than 105 citations. His area of interest is air quality modelling, emission inventory, meteorological events: visibility, haze, fog and human health due to air pollution. Dr. Mishra is a reviewer of various international peer-reviewed journals like: Atmospheric Environment (Elsevier), Atmospheric Pollution Research (Elsevier), Environmental Sciences, American Journal of Earth Sciences, etc. He is the member of American Geophysical Union (AGU) and European Geophysical Union (EGU) since 2014.
Achievements & Awards
- Chaired a session entitled “Air Quality in Asia III” in 47th AGU Fall Meeting 2014, San Francisco, California, USA.
- Awarded of Chinese Travel Support 2015, Americal Geophysical Union Travel Grant 2014, SERB-DST International Travel Grant 2015 and CSIR International Travel Grant 2014.
- Awarded of Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) through GATE by Ministry of Human Resources and Development, Government of India.
- Awarded merit cum scholarship in Master of Science for year 2005-07 by Government of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow, India.