|Name||Dr. Haresh Kumar Sharma|
|Total Years of Work Experience||3 Years|
|Total Teaching Experience||3 Years|
|Teching Interests||Mathematics, Statistics|
|Research Interests||Rough Set theory, Statistics, Time series forecasting, Multi-criteria decision making|
|Achievements and Awards||–|
|Recent Publications||(1) Sharma, H. K., & Kar, S. (2018). Decision Making for Hotel Selection using Rough Set Theory: A case study of Indian Hotels. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 13(6), 3988-3998.
(2) Sharma, H. K., Kumari, K & Kar, S. (2018). Air passengers forecasting for Australian airline based on hybrid rough set approach, Journal of Applied Mathematics, Statistics and Informatics. 14(1), 5-18. (Clarivate Analytics, ESCI).
(3) Sharma, H., Roy, J., Kar, S. Prentkovskis, O (2018). Multi-Criteria Evaluation Framework for Prioritizing Indian Railway Stations Using Modified Rough AHP-Mabac Method. Transport and Telecommunication Journal, 19(2), pp. 113-127. Retrieved 1 May. 2018, (Clarivate Analytics, SCOPUS). ISSN- 1407-6179.
(4) Sharma, H. K., Kumari, K & Kar, S. (2019). Short-term forecasting of air passengers based on hybrid rough set and double exponential smoothing model. Intelligent automation and soft computing. 25(1), 1-13. (Clarivate Analytics SCI). ISSN-2326-005X.
(5) Sharma, H. K., Kumari, K & Kar, S. (2020). A rough set theory application in forecasting models. Decision Making: Applications in Management and Engineering. 3(1), 1-21.
(6) Kumari, K, Sharma, H. K., Chandra, S. & Kar, S. (2020). Forecasting foreign tourist arrivals in India using a single time series approach based on rough set theory. International Journal of Computing Science and Mathematics. (Accepted). (SCOPUS).
(7) Roy, J., Sharma, H., Kar, S., Zavadskas, K., Saparauskas, J. (2019). An extended COPRAS model for multi-criteria decision making problem and its application in web-based hotel evaluation and selection, ECONOMIC RESEARCH-EKONOMSKA ISTRAZIVANJA., VOL. 32, NO. 1, 219–253 (Taylor & Francis). (SSCI).
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops||(1) Sharma, H. K., & Kar, S. (2018). Criteria Selection Decision Making of Hotels through Rough Set Theory, Compendium of papers, “2nd International Conference on Frontiers of Science &Technology (ICFST-18)” KIET Group of Institutions, Ghaziabad-201206, UP, INDIA, July 21-22,2018.
(2) Sharma, H. K. Forecasting Seasonal foreign tourist arrival based on rough set theory-An evidence from India, Compendium of papers, 7th National Conference on “New Age Economic Reforms in India” BVM college of Management Education, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India, January 13-14, 2018.
(3) Sharma, H. K. “Global Initiative for Academic networks” course From Data to Knowledge: State of the Art Tools to Analyze Static and dynamic Data”, Organized by department of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology, Durgapur. India