|Name||Dr. Mirza Tanweer Ahmad Beig|
|Qualification||Ph.D(Physics) University of North Texas, USA
M.Sc(Physics) Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
B.Sc.(Physics)Aligarh Muslim University
NET (Physical Sciences)
|Total Years of Work Experience||12 yrs 10 months|
|Total Teaching Experience||8 years|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Teaching Interests||Classical Mechanics, Quantum Mechanics, Electrostatics, Statistical Mechanics, Solid State Physics|
|Research Interests||Nonlinear Dynamics & Complex Systems, Science of complexity, Self-organization in physics, biology & material science|
1. Elvis Geneston, Rohisha Tuladhar, M.T. Beig, Mauro Bologna and Paolo Grigolini, Ergodicity Breaking and Localization, Phys. Rev. E 94, (2016)012136.
2. M.T. Beig, A Svenkeson, M Bologna, BJ West, P Grigolini, Critical slowing down innetworks generating temporal complexity, Physical Review E 91 (1),(2015)012907.
3. M Bologna, M.T. Beig, A Svenkeson, P Grigolini, BJ West, Spectral Decompositionof a Fokker–Planck Equation at Criticality, Journal of Statistical Physics, Volume160, Issue 2, pp 466–476 (2015).
4. A Svenkeson, M.T. Beig, M Turalska, BJ West, P Grigolini, Fractional trajectories:decorrelation versus friction, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications392 (22), 5663-5672 (2013).
|Achievements and Awards||
1. JRF Fellowship at ISRO (2006 – 2009), Indian Space Research Organisation, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
2. Academic Achievement Scholarship (2010 – 2015), Awarded by Dean of Science, University of North Texas, USA.
3. General Academic Scholarship (2010 – 2014), University of North Texas, USA.
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops||1. Rahul Pathak, Mirza Tanweer Beig, SaquibFaraz,Mayank Jain, Employing Data Analyticsfor Academic Improvement of Students, International Conference on MachineLearning, Big Data, Cloud and Parallel Computing (Com-IT-Con), 2019, India.
2. National Conference on Advances in Computing and Communication, Department of Information Technology, ADGITM, March 2018, New Delhi.
3. K Shrestha, T Mirza Beig, P Gali, P Nukala, C Littler, V Lopes, U Philipose, Electricaland Optical Characterization of alpha-Silicon Thin Films, 2011, American Physical Society.
4. Mirza Tanweer Ahmad Beig, Ratan Bisht, Kiran Kumar, D R M Samudraiah, PNarayanbabu, Development of a terahertz/sub-mm wave detection/imaging systembased on antenna coupled microbolometer, 2007, International Conference on Microwaves& Optoelectronics.
5. National Seminar on Cyber Crime: Awareness and Defence held on March 2018, by IT Department, Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering, New Delhi.