|Name||Dr. Mukesh Kumar|
|Qualification||• PDF (Titanium Alloys), Indian Institute of Science (IISC), Bangalore
• Ph.D.(Nickel based nanocomposite coatings), Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IITKGP)
• M.Tech. (Material Science), Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi
• M.Sc. (Physics), DeenDayalUpadhyaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur
• B.Sc.(PCM), DeenDayalUpadhyaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur
|Total Years of Work Experience||10 Years|
|Total Teaching Experience||3.5 Years|
|Total Corporate Experience||6.5 Years|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Teching Interests||Solid State Physics and Physics of Nanomaterials|
|Research Interests||Processing and Characterization of Nanocrystalline Materials|
|Recent Publications||• Mukesh Kumar, Rahul Mitra “Effect of substrate temperature and annealing on structure, stress and properties of reactively co-sputtered Ni-TiNnanocomposite thin films” Thin Solid Films, 624 (2017) 70-82.
• Mukesh Kumar, Rahul Mitra “ Effect of substrate bias on structure and properties of Ni-TiNnanocomposite thin films deposited by reactive RF/DC magnetron co-sputtering system” Surface & Coatings Technology, 251 (2014)239-246.
• Mukesh Kumar, Suman Mishra, R. Mitra,” Effect of Ar:N2 ratio on structure and properties of Ni-TiNnanocomposite thin films processed by reactive RF/DC magnetron sputtering” Surface & Coatings Technology 228 (2013) 100-114.
• Banerjee, NeelamKumari, Ashis K. Singh , Mukesh Kumar “Influence of RF power on the electrical and mechanical properties of nano-structured carbon nitride thin films deposited by RF magnetron sputtering” Thin Solid Films 518 (2010) 7240–7244.
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops||Conferences:
1) Mukesh Kumar, Rahul Mitra, Effect of residual stress on magnetic properties of the NiCu alloy films processed by DC magnetron sputtering, ISFM-2018, April 13-15, 2018, organized by IIT Kanpur, UIC USA, PU Chandigarh.
2) Mukesh Kumar, Effect of addition of alloying element (Cu) to Ni matrix on structure and properties of Ni-TiN thin films deposited by reactive magnetron co-sputtering, SSNTDs-19, November 19-21, 2015, NIT Jalandhar.
3) Mukesh Kumar, R. Mitra, Study on microstructure and electrical properties of magnetron sputter deposited Ni-TiNnanocomposite thin films, India – Singapore Joint Physics Symposium, February 25-27, 2013, IIT Kharagpur.
4) Mukesh Kumar, Suman Mishra, R. Mitra, Influence of argon to nitrogen gas flow rate on the structure-properties relationships of Ni-TiNnanocomposite thin films processed by reactive RF/DC magnetron sputtering, IIM-NMD-ATM 2012, Jamshedpur (Awarded 2nd5) Mukesh Kumar,Suman Mishra, R. Mitra, Effect of substrate bias on the structure-properties of Ni-TiNnanocomposite thin films processed by RF/DC magnetron sputtering, ICAMMP-2011(International Conference on Advances in Materials and Materials Processing), December 9-11, 2011, IIT Kharagpur
prize for poster presentation)
1) DST-SERC School on “Science & Technology of Processing Plasmas” December 15-27, 2008, B.I.T Mesra, Ranchi
2) School on Pulse Power Technology Conducted by Power Beam Society of India, March 17-21, 2009, BARC Mumbai
3) Short Term Course on Design & Development of Advanced Materials Sponsored by Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP) March 23-27, 2009, B.I.T Mesra, Ranchi
4) DST-SERC School on “Texture & Microstructure” October 25-29, 2010, IIT Madras
5) Short Term Course on Advances in Nuclear and Particle Physics: Present and Future Sponsored by TEQIP-II, February 07-12, 2016, Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar
6) Short Term Course on Advances in Material Science and Material Engineering Sponsored by TEQIP-II, August 08-14, 2016, Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar
7) Short Term Course on Recent Advances in Nanostructured Materials Sponsored by TEQIP-II, September 19-23, 2016, Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar.