Name: Dr. Pooja Rana
Designation: Assistant Professor
Email: [email protected]
- Doctor in Philosophy in Computational Condensed Matter Physics, School of Studies in Physics, Jiwaji University, Gwalior (M.P.) India.
- Master’s in Physics (specialization in Materials Science), School of Studies in Physics, Jiwaji University, Gwalior (M.P.) India.
- Bachelor in Science, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla.
- Assistant Professor, Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University, Gurugram (HR): August 2015-Till Date
- Assistant Professor, Sri Sai University, Palampur (HP): August 2014-August 2015.
- Guest Faculty, School of Studies in Biomedical Instrumentation, Jiwaji University, Gwalior (MP): June 2012-June 2013.
Area of Research interests
- Semiconducting Nanomaterials
- Complex Supercell alloys
- Rare earth Intermetallic Compounds
- Hydrogen storage
- High temperature and high pressure significance on various compounds compositions and properties.
- Simulation code: Wien2K
- Software: UNIX, Linux (RHEL, Fedora, Ubuntu, SUSE)
- International Journals / Proceedings: 11
- Conferences attended /presented : 35
- Sc. Dissertations : 03
- Asian Journal of Physical Science
- Journal of Applied Chemical Science International
- Asian Journal of Physical and Chemical Sciences
- Journal of Applied Physical Science International
- Member of SGT University Core Team of Research committee under Faculty Development Programme
- Member of SGT University, Scholar Council