|Name||Dr. Pradeep Malik|
|Designation||Associate Professor & HOD|
|Qualification||Ph.D, Indian Institue of Technology Roorkee (2008-2012)
M.Sc. Mathematics, C.C.S. University, Meerut (2004-2006)
B.Sc. Mathematics, C.C.S. University, Meerut (2001-2004)
|Total Years of Work Experience||8 Years & 2 Months|
|Total Teaching Experience||8 Years & 2 Months|
|Teching Interests||Complex Analysis, ODE & PDE, Numerical Analysis, Discrete Mathematics, Special Functions & Orthogonal Polynomials|
|Research Interests||Special Functions & Orthogonal polynomials, Fractional Calculus, Mathematical Modelling & Simulation|
|Achievements and Awards||CSIR-JRF (Mathematical Science)
CSIR-JRF Fellowship (2008-2010)
CSIR-SRF Fellowship (2011-2012)
(1) Pradeep Malik and A. Swaminathan, Fractional calculus applied to a finite class of classical orthogonal polynomials defined on the positive real line, International Conference on Geometric Function Theory and Applications, Institute of Mathematics and Informatics,Sofia, Bulgaria, August 27-31(2010) 175-180.
(2) Pradeep Malik and A. Swaminathan, Weighted quadrature rules for certain orthogonal class of functions related to the class of Jacobi polynomials on [0,∞), International Conference on CAMIST, NIT Rourkela, Rourkela, India, January 11-13, (2010), 232-239.
(3) Pradeep Malik and A. Swaminathan, Riemann-Liouville Fractional calculus of certain finite class of classical orthogonal polynomials, American Institute of Physics,vol. 1309, 658-669, 2010.
(4) Pradeep Malik and A. Swaminathan, Derivatives of a finite class of orthogonal polynomials defined on the positive real line related to F-distribution, Computers and Mathematics with Applications (Elsevier), 61(4), 1180-1189, 2011 (Impact Factor: 3.370)
(5) Pradeep Malik, Saiful R. Mondal and A. Swaminathan, Fractional integration of Generalized Bessel function of the first kind, ASME 2011 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences & Computers and Information in Engineering Conference,Washington DC, USA, August 28-31 (2011), vol. 3,DETC2011-48950, 409-418.
(6) Pradeep Malik and A. Swaminathan, Derivatives of a finite class of orthogonal polynomials related to inverse Gamma distribution, Applied Mathematics and Computation (Elsevier), 218(11), 6251-6262, 2012 (Impact Factor: 3.472).
(7) Pradeep Malik and Saiful R. Mondal, Some composition formulas of Jacobi type orthogonal polynomials, Commun. Korean Math. Soc., 32(3), 677-688, 2017.
(8) Pradeep Malik,Saiful R. Mondal and J. Choi, Certain generalized fractional derivative formulas of Hypergeometric functions, Far East Journal of Mathematical Sciences (FJMS),101(7), 1603-1617, 2017.
(9) Anuraj Singh, Preeti and Pradeep Malik, Hopf bifurcation and chaos in a Leslie-Gower prey-predator model with discrete delays, International Journal of Biomathematics, 13(6), 2050048, 2020, DOI: 10.1142/S1793524520500485.
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops||
(1) National Instructional Workshop on Harmonic Analysis, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur, May 14-18, 2008.
(2) Advance Training in Mathematics for Lectures in Complex Analysis with Modern Perspectives, University of Delhi, Delhi, March 16 to April 04, 2009.
(3) Annual Foundation School (II)-2009, Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana, Pune, June 08 to July 04, 2009.
(4) International conference on Challenges and applications of Mathematics in Science and Technology (CAMIST 2010) nat Rourkela, Orissa, India from January 11-13, 2010.
(5) International Conference on Mathematical Science, Abant Izzet Baysal University,Bolu, Turkey, November 23-27 (2010).