|Qualification||Ph.D – Delhi University, Delhi-110009, India|
|Total Years of Work Experience||1.5 years|
|Total Teaching Experience||–|
|Total Corporate Experience||–|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Teaching Interests||Inorganic and Physical Chemistry|
|Research Interests||To design, synthesize, characterize novel mixed metal oxide nanomaterials by employing new synthetic methodologies and based on their structure property relationship exploring them towards technological and environmental applications such as water splitting, electrochemical studies. Moreover, I am also exploring new era of research based on polymer recyclability issues and generation of new MXene materials.|
|Achievements and awards||Certificate of Honor for Invited Technical Talk in National Conference on Luminescence & it’s Applications (NCLA 2021) in “Hybrid Mode” 09th -11th Dec’21, organized by the Department of Physics, Govt. V. Y. T. PG. Auto. College, Durg In Association with Luminescence Society of India (LSI)
Outstanding performance in XRD Quiz sponsored Malvern Panalytical, India and conducted as part of the TEQIP III Sponsored Online Workshop on “Advanced Techniques for Materials Characterization” 6-10th July, 2020.
UGC-JRF (June 2015) (54 rank).
CSIR/UGC-NET (June 2014) (8 rank).
NCC ‘C‘ Certificate
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops||1. “A systematic approach towards the laboratory synthesis of MXene” in NCLA 2021, 9-11 Dec. 2021, Shalu Atri*, Neeti Sharma, Sheetal Yadav.
2. Catalytic applications of mesoporous CaBi2O4 obtained as single source precursor, ISMC-2018, BARC, 4-8 December 2018, Mumbai, India, Shalu Atri, Vidhu Malik, Sitharaman Uma, Rajamani Nagarajan*.
3. Mechanochemical transformation of ZnO2 to highly defective ZnO, International conference on Advances in Analytical Sciences (ICAAS-2018) at CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun, 15-17 March 2018, Dehradun, India, Shalu, Pooja Rawat, Sitharaman Uma*.
4. RTU (ATU) TEQIP-III Sponsored Five Days FDP programme on “Recent Advances in Materials Characterization” organized by Rajasthan Technical University, Kota Vivekanada Institute of Technology, Jaipur on 15-19 Feb, 2021.
5. Six Days FDP Programme on “Emerging Trends in Cyber Security, Machine Learning & UI Design” organized by the Department of Computer Science & Engineering (FEAT), SGT University, Gurugram on 7-12 June, 2021.
6. Two days FDP on “Smart Applications of Nano sciences for innovative Engineering Aspects” organized by Department of Applied sciences PIET,Jaipur, on 13-14 April 2021.
7. Five dyas FDP on “Intellectual Property Rights & Research Ethics” Department of Obsterics & Gyanecological Nursing, SGT University, Gurugram on 5-9 October, 2021.
8. Two days workshop on frontiers in material sciences organized by School of Chemistry, Gangadhar Mehar University, Sambalpur, Odisha on 9-10 October, 2021.
9. Workshop on “Zotero a tool, to collect, organize, cite and share research work”
10. “Ecosystem Restoration for Improved Relationship with Nature” organized by National Institute of Disaster Management, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India in collaboration with The Institution of Engineers India J&K SC on 5 June, 2021.
11. “INDO-US Webinar & Lecture Series” organized by Department of Chemistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi on 1-9 June, 2021.
12. “Human Interventions leading to Bio-Diversity Loss & Environmental Crisis” organized by Rayat Bahra University, Mohali on 22 May, 2021.
13. Implementation of NEP 2020 with a view of Bhartiya culture organized by Indian Institute of Information Technology, Nagpur on 10 April, 2021.
14. National Webinar on “Battling Environmental Woes: Peace Policy for Future” 10th October, 2020.
15. Science Academies’ Virtual Lecture Workshop on “Frontiers in Material Sciences” 9-10th October, 2020.
16. International Webinar on “Covid’-19 – Analysis using Machine Learning” 14th July, 2020.
17. TEQIP III Sponsored Online Workshop on “Advanced Techniques for Materials Characterization” 6-10th July 2020.
18. Rigaku Thin Film Application Workshop, 18th November 2016.
19. Seminar on Polymorphism, Elemental Analysis and Particle Size Characterization of Pharmaceuticals & Inorganic Material, 23-24th August 2017.
|Technical Skills||1. Material Synthesis: – Expertise in carrying out various synthetic reactions, for synthesis of development of methodologies for newly Materials and their applications.
2. Instrumental Skills: – Good expertise in handling of Powder X-ray Diffractometer (PXRD), UV-visible spectrometer, Diffuse reflectance spectra, Photoluminescence (Optical Studies), FTIR, Raman, SEM (morphological studies), Cyclic voltammeter.
3. Structural Elucidation: Well versed with structure elucidation using DIAMOND, TOPAS, GSAS, CHEM DRAW, CHEMSKETCH and Powder Cell.