|Name||Dr. Simranjeet Singh|
|Qualification||• Ph.D. on “Treatment of Simulated Agricultural Runoff & Dumpsite Leachate using Constructed Wetland Technology” from Department of Environmental Science and Engineering, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar.
• Master of Science in Environmental Sciences from Department of Environmental Science and Engineering, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar.
• Bachelor of Science in Environmental Sciences from Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Yamuna Nagar, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
• Diploma in Industrial Safety from Anamalai University, Anamalai Nagar.
|Total Years of Work Experience||04 years|
|Total Teaching Experience||02 years|
|Total Corporate Experience||–|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Teching Interests||Environmental Chemistry, Waste water Treatment, Ecology and Biodiversity|
|Research Interests||Constructed Wetlands, Waste water treatment, Air, water and soil monitoring|
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops||09
• Attended International Seminar on “Sustainable Technologies for Environmental Management” – 2018 held at Department of Environmental Engineering, Delhi Technological University, New Delhi.
• Paper presented in National Conference on “Climate Change Resource Conservation and Sustainability Strategies” (CCRCASS) – 2017 held at University School of Environment Management, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi.
• Attended International Conference on “Rule of law for supporting the 2030 Development Agenda/Sustainable Development Goals”, organized by the UNEP, National Green Tribunal, New Delhi, Ministry of Water Resources & Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Govt. of India, 2016.