Dr. Sudhakar Chaudhary
E mail ID : [email protected]
- Postdoc (Mathematics), IIT Delhi
- Ph.D (Mathematics), IIT Delhi
- M. Phil (Mathematics), CSJM University Kanpur
- M.Sc. (Mathematics), CSJM University Kanpur
- B.Sc. (Mathematics), CSJM University Kanpur
- CSIR-UGC JRF (Mathematical Sciences)
- Partial Differential Equations
- Finite Element Methods
- WEB-Spline Based Mesh Free Method, Isogeometric Analysis
- Inverse Problems
Experience:Dr Sudhakar Chaudhary has joined department of mathematics SGT University in July 2017 as an assistant professor. He has 4.5 years of experience in teaching and research. After completing his PhD (from department of Mathematics IIT Delhi) in August 2014, he further joined department of Mathematics IIT Delhi as a NBHM Postdoc fellow (August 2014-July 2017).
- During his postdoc at IIT Delhi, he worked on finite element methods for solving nonlocal problems.
- During his PhD at IIT Delhi, he worked under the supervision of Dr. VVK Srinivas Kumar on WEB-Spline based mesh free Finite element methods for solving p-structure, nonlocal Kirchhoff and MHD problems.
- He is the author/co-author of 10 research articles in reputed international journals.
- Sudhakar Chaudhary, Finite element analysis of nonlocal coupled parabolic problem using Newton’s method, Computer and Mathematics with Applications, 75 (3), 981-1003, 2018.
- Sudhakar Chaudhary, Crank-Nicolson-Galerkin finite element scheme for nonlocal coupled parabolic problem using Newton’s method, Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences , 41 (2), 724-749, 2018.
- Sudhakar Chaudhary, Vimal Srivastava, V.V.K Srinivas Kumar, Balaji Srinivasan Finite element approximation of nonlocal parabolic problem, Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations , 33(3): 786-813, 2017.
- Sudhakar Chaudhary, Vimal Srivastava, V.V.K Srinivas Kumar, Finite element method with Crank-Nicolson scheme for parabolic nonlocal problem involving the Dirichlet energy, International Journal of Computational Methods, 14(5): 11750053 (24 pages), 2017.
- Vimal Srivastava, Sudhakar Chaudhary, V.V.K Srinivas Kumar, Balaji Srinivasan, Fully discrete finite element scheme for nonlocal parabolic problem involving the Dirichlet energy, Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing, 53(1-2): 413-443, 2017.
- Sudhakar Chaudhary, V.V.K Srinivas Kumar A priori error estimates for the finite element approximation of a nonlocal Kirchhoff problem using web-splines, International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics, 3(1): 107-118, 2017.
- Sudhakar Chaudhary, Vimal Srivastava, V.V.K Srinivas Kumar, Balaji Srinivasan, WEB-Spline based mesh-free finite element approximation for p-Laplacian, International Journal of Computer Mathematics, 93(6): 1022-1043, 2016.
- Sudhakar Chaudhary, V.V.K Srinivas Kumar, WEB-Spline based finite element approximation of some quasi-Newtonian flows: Existence- uniqueness and error bound, Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations, 31(1): 54-77, 2015.
- Sudhakar Chaudhary, V.V.K Srinivas Kumar, WEB-Spline based meshfree finite element analysis for the heat equation and the time dependent Navier Stokes equation: A Survey, Numerical Methods for Partial Differential , 29(4): 1322-1340, 2013.
- Sudhakar Chaudhary, V.V.K Srinivas Kumar, A new class of stabilized WEB-Spline based mesh-free finite elements for the approximation of the Maxwell equations, Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, 33(3): 264-283, 2012.
Achievements and Awards:
- Received NBHM Postdoc Fellowship -2014
- Qualified CSIR-UGC JRF (Mathematical Science)-2011
- Qualified Gate Exam (Mathematical Science)- 2009
Number of publications = 10
H-Index = 3
Total Experience : 4 .5 yrs.