Name: Dr. Tanima Banerjee
Designation: Assistant Professor
Email: [email protected]
- Ph.D. Inorganic Chemistry,Delhi University and INMAS
- M.Sc. Inorganic Chemistry, Hindu College, Delhi University, New Delhi
- B.Sc. Chemistry (H), Hindu College, Delhi University
- Former Scientist in NIPER (Mohali) Chandigarh
- NET-CSIR qualified
- Working as Assistant Professor, SGT University, Gurugram since Feb 2018.
- Lecturer (Ad-hoc): Inorganic Chemistry in Acharya Narendra Dev College, Delhi University
- Lecturer (Ad-hoc): Inorganic Chemistry in Miranda College, Delhi University
- Lecturer (Ad-hoc): Inorganic Chemistry in SGTB Khalsa College Delhi University
- Scientist – Grade-II, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Educational and Research (NIPER), Mohali, Chandigarh
- Research Work
- Preparation techniques nanoparticles
- Preparation of chitosan nanoparticles with various surface modifications and characterize them
- Well acquainted with the handling of Radioisotopes
- Implementation of Radiolabeling methods with the gamma isotope 99m Technetium and tagging the nanoparticles with 99m Technetium
- Chromatography to assess the Radiochemical purity of developed Radiometallated complexes.
- Interpretation of Physico-chemical parameters like Dynamic laser light scattering (QELS), Transmission electron microscopy (TEM), FT-IR and UV spectra of the nanoparticles
- Quality control parameters like Blood clearance, protein binding, stability and bio-distribution of radiolabeled nanoparticles in animals
- Well acquainted with the handling of Gamma Spectrometer for the measurement of radioactivity
- Gamma Scintigraphy to evaluate the in-vivo kinetics of the developed radiolabeled nanoparticles.
Number of publications = 03
H-Index = 03
i-10 index = 03
Total Experience : 5 yrs
- Conferences /Workshops
- Poster presentation – ICONSAT, Dec 2003, Kolkata
- Oral presentation –34th Annual Conference of the Society of Nuclear Medicine-India, Dec 2002, Kolkata
- Participated in conference on Human Oncology, Nov 2002, Chandigarh
- Abstract in Particles 2002 in April 2002 Orlando, Florida for oral presentation
- Participated in 33rd Annual Conference of the Society of Nuclear Medicine-India, Dec 2001, Delhi Oral presentation in 53rd Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, Dec 200l, PUSA, Delhi.