|Name||Dr. Tanima Bajaj|
|Qualification||• Ph.Dawarded in February 2004 fromUniversity of Delhi, India.
• Bachelor of Education awardedwith 73% marks fromKurukshetraUniversityin 2010
• Qualified CSIR-NET in July 2001.
• M.Sc (InorganicChem.), in the year 1999 fromUniversity of Delhi. India. Secured61.3%.
• B.Sc (Hons) in Chemistry, in the year 1997 fromUniversity of Delhi. India. Secured 63.4%. Scholarship during admission in HinduCollege for securingabove 90% in PCM.
• 10+2, CBSE, 1994 Secured 84.2%. Physics, Chemistry, Maths: 90.6%.
• 10th, CBSE, 1992 Secured 84.3
|Total Years of Work Experience||9 years|
|Total Teaching Experience||• Experienced as Ad-hoc lecturer in InorganicChemistry for the period Nov2002 – March 2003 in AcharyaNarendraDevCollege, University of Delhi.
• Experienced as Ad-hoc lecturer in InorganicChemistry for the periodOct-Nov 2004 in Miranda College, University of Delhi
• Experienced as Ad-hoc lecturer in InorganicChemistry for the period July-Sep 2005 in SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi
• Currently working as Assistant Professor in Department of Chemistry in SGT University from last 1year
|Total Corporate Experience||7 years : Research in Department of Chemistry, Delhi University and Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences INMAS(D.R.D.O).Delhi.
Experienced as Scientist – Grade-II at National Institute of Pharmaceutical Educational and Research (NIPER), Mohali, Chandigarh.
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Teching Interests||Inorganic Chemistry, Environmental chemistry, Physical chemistry for undergraduates and Nanoscience.|
|Research Interests||• Preparation techniques of various types of nanoparticles and their surface modifications.
• Handling of Radioisotopes and radiolabelling of nanoparticles
• Use of Dynamic laser light scattering (QELS), Transmission electron microscopy (TEM), FT-IR and UV spectra of the nanoparticles
• Expertize in studying various quality control parameters like Blood clearance, protein binding, stability and biodistribution of radiolabeled nanoparticles
|Recent Publications||• Banerjee T, Mitra S, .Singh AK, Sharma RK and Maitra AN Preparation, Characterization and Biodistribution of ultrafine Chitosan Nanoparticles: International Journal of Pharmaceutics 2002. 243: 93-105
• Banerjee T, Singh AK, Sharma RK and Maitra AN. Labeling Efficiency and Biodistribution of Technetium-99m labeled nanoparticles: Interference by colloidal Tin Oxide Particles: International Journal of Pharmaceutics.2005 289: 189-195.
• Soni S, Babbar AK, Banerjee T, Sharma RK and Maitra AN.Pharmacoscintigraphic Evaluation of Polysorbate80 Coated Chitosan Nanoparticles for Brain Targeting :American Journal of Drug Delivery2005 3 (3): 205-212
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops||• Poster presentation in ICONSAT held in December 2003 at Kolkata, India.
• Oral presentation in 34th Annual Conference of the Society of Nuclear Medicine-India held in December 2002 at Kolkata, India.
• Participated in conference on Human Oncology held in November 2002 at Chandigarh, India.
• Abstract in Particles 2002 in April 2002 Orlando, Florida for oral presentation.
• Participated in 33″” Annual Conference of the Society of Nuclear Medicine-India held in December 2001at Delhi, India.
• Oral presentation in 53″” Indian Pharmaceutical Congress held in December 200 lat, PUSA, Delhi, India.