Name: Dr. Vikram Mor
Designation: Assistant Professor
Email: [email protected]
- D. (Environmental Science) Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
- Sc. (Environmental Science), Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
- Sc. (Biology), Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Dr. Vikram Mor joined SGT University in August, 2016 as an Assistant Professor. He has 2 years of Academic experience including Teaching and Research. His major research areas included Characterization of atmospheric aerosol, Aerosol optical properties, aerosol radiative forcing, Soil and Water quality monitoring and assessment in different environmental matrices.
- Research Work:
- During his Ph.D. entitled as “Characterisation of aerosol properties using Sky-radiometer” (under the guidance of Prof. (Mrs.) Rajesh Dhankhar and Dr. S.D. Attri).
- He is the author or co-author of 15 research articles in national and international indexed Journals.
- His major research interests include Conservation strategies, Soil and water quality improvement.
- Achievements and Awards:
- UGC-NET for Lectureship Qualified (December, 2013; June, 2014)