|Name||Dr. Vineeta Saini|
|Total Years of Work Experience||7 Years|
|Total Teaching Experience||7 Years|
|Total Corporate Experience||NIL|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Teaching Interests||Forensic Anthropology, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Quality management, Crime Scene Investigation, DNA Fingerprinting|
|Research Interests||Forensic Anthropology, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Child Abuse in Society|
1. Saini V, Srivastava R, Shamal SN, Singh TB, Kumar V, Kumar P, Tripathi SK. Sexual dimorphism in cranial base of two temporally different sample of North India. Int J Legal Med. 2014;128(4):699-707.
2. Mehta M, Saini V, Nath S, Patel MN, Menon SK. CT scan images to determine the origin from craniofacial indices forGujarati J Forensic Radiol Imaging. 2014;2(2);64-71.
3. Saini V. Significance of temporal changes on sexual dimorphism of cranial measurements of Indian population. Forensic Sci Int. Jul 2014;242;300e1-300e8.
4. Mehta M, Saini V, Nath S, Menon SK. CT scan images for sex discrimination – a preliminary study on Gujarati population. J Forensic Radiol Imaging. Jan 2015;3(1):43-48. Kaur S, Saini V. Secular changes on stature reconstruction from hand and foot dimensions among Sikhs of Delhi. J Forensic Res 2016;7:321.
5. Saini R and Saini V. Sexual dimorphism of North Indian crania and its forensic application. J For Med Leg Aff. 2016;1(2): 108.
6. Saini V. Scrutiny of four conventional visual traits of mandible for sex estimation in Indian population. Austin J Forensic Sci Criminol. 2017; 4(4): 1070.
7. Saini V, Mehta M, Saini R, Shamal SN, Singh TB, Tripathi SK. Is north Indian population changing it craniofacial form? A study of secular trends in craniometric indices and its relation to sex and ancestry. Forensic Sci Crimino, 2017; 2(2): 1-14
8. Saxena G, Saini V. Psychological Autopsy – A way to revealing the enigma of equivocal death. Int J Forensic Sci. 2017;2(2).
9. Kaur S, Saini V, Lamba M. Identification of severely decomposed body by Dental DNA STR analysis: A case report. Arab J Forensic Sci Med. 2018; https://journals.nauss.edu.sa/index.php/AJFSFM/issue/view/54
10. Mehta M, Saini V, Menon SK, Patel MN. Applicability and reliability of foramen magnum for sex determination in contemporary Gujarati population: A computed tomographic study. J Forensic Radiol Imaging. 2019;17:31-35.
11. Saini V. Secular trends in cranial chord variables: A study of changes in sexual dimorphism of North Indian population during 1954–2011. Ann Hum Bio. 2019; 46(6). 519-26.
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops||