|Name||Dr. Vineeta Saini|
|Qualification||Ph.D.(Forensic Science), Banaras Hindu University|
|Total Years of Work Experience||9.0 years|
|Total Teaching Experience||9 years|
|Total Corporate Experience||NIL|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Teaching Interests||Forensic Anthropology, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Quality management, Crime Scene Investigation, DNA Fingerprinting|
|Research Interests||Forensic Radiology, Odontology, DNA Technology, Forensic Psychology|
|Achievements & Awards||
|Research Guidance||Ph.D. students under supervision: 4|
|Recent Publications||1. Vineeta Saini, Aman Chowdhry, Mitalee Mehta. Sexual dimorphism and population variation in mandibular variables: a study on a contemporary Indian population. Anthropological Science. 2021, DOI: 1537/ase.2108282
2. Suminder Kaur, Vineeta Saini, Ritika Dalal. UV-Visible Spectroscopic effect on Haemoglobin & DNA degradation: A forensic approach. Forensic Sci Int.2020;307 (2020) 110078
3. Saini V. Secular trends in cranial chord variables: A study of changes in sexual dimorphism of North Indian population during 1954–2011. Ann Hum Bio. 2019; 46:6, 519-526
4. Mehta M, Saini V, Menon SK, Patel MN. Applicability and reliability of foramen magnum for sex determination in contemporary Gujarati population: A computed tomographic study” J Forensic Radiol Imaging. 2019;17:31-35.
5. Kaur S, Saini V, Lamba M. Identification of severely decomposed body by Dental DNA STR analysis: A case report. Arab J Forensic sci Med. 2018; https://journals.nauss.edu.sa/index.php/AJFSFM/issue/view/54
6. Saxena G and Saini V. Psychological Autopsy – A way to revealing the enigma of equivocal death. Int J Forensic Sci. 2017;2(2).
7. Saini V, Mehta M, Saini R, Shamal SN, Singh TB, Tripathi SK. Is north Indian population changing it craniofacial form? A study of secular trends in craniometric indices and its relation to sex and ancestry. Forensic Sci Crimino, 2017; 2(2): 1-14
8. Saini V. Scrutiny of four conventional visual traits of mandible for sex estimation in Indian population. Austin J Forensic Sci Criminol. 2017; 4(4): 1070
9. Saini R and Saini V. Sexual dimorphism of North Indian crania and its forensic application. J For Med Leg Aff. 2016;1(2): 108.
10. Kaur S, Saini V. Secular changes on stature reconstruction from hand and foot dimensions among Sikhs of Delhi. J Forensic Res 2016;7:321.
11. Mehta M, Saini V, Nath S, Menon SK. CT scan images for sex discrimination – a preliminary study on Gujarati population. J Forensic Radiol Imaging 2015;3(1):43-48.
12. Saini V. Significance of temporal changes on sexual dimorphism of cranial measurements of Indian population. Forensic Sci Int. 2014;242;300e1-300e8.
13. Mehta M, Saini V, Nath S, Patel MN, Menon SK. CT scan images to determine the origin from craniofacial indices for Gujarati population. J Forensic Radiol Imaging. 2014;2(2);64-71.
14. Saini V, Srivastava R, Shamal SN, Singh TB, Kumar V, Kumar P, Tripathi SK. Sexual dimorphism in cranial base of two temporally different sample of North India. Int J Legal Med. 2014;128(4):699-707.
15. Saini V. Metric study of fragmentary mandibles in a North Indian population. Bull Int Asso Paleodontology 2013;7(2):157-162
16. Srivastava R, Saini V, Pandey SK, Singh R, Tripathi SK. Sexual dimorphism in ulna: An osteometric study from India. J Forensic Sci 2013;58(5):1251-1256.
17. Saini V, Srivastava R, Rai RK, Shamal SN, Singh TB, Tripathi SK. Sex estimation from the mastoid process among North Indians. J Forensic Sci 2012;57(2):434-439.
18. Srivastava R, Saini V, Pandey SK, Rai RK, Tripathi SK. A study of sexual dimorphism in the femur among North Indians. J Forensic Sci 2012;57(1):19-23.
19. Saini V, Srivastava R, Rai RK, Shamal SN, Singh TB, Pandey AK, Tripathi SK. Sex determination using mandibular ramus flexure: A preliminary study on Indian population. J Forensic Legal Med 2011; 18:208-212.
20. Saini V, Srivastava R, Rai RK, Shamal SN, Singh TB, Tripathi SK. An osteometric study of Northern Indian populations for sexual dimorphism in craniofacial region. J Forensic Sci, 2011;1-5.
21. Saini V, Srivastava R, Rai RK, Shamal SN, Singh TB, Tripathi SK. Mandibular Ramus: An indicator for sex in fragmentary mandible. J Forensic Sci 2011;56;S13-S16.
22. Srivastava R, Saini V, Pandey SK, Singh R, Tripathi SK. Identification of sex from tibia by Discriminant Function Analysis. J Indian Acad Forensic Med 2009;31(3):243-249.
23. Saini V, Singh R, Bandopadhyay M, Tripathi SK, Shamal SN. Occipitalization of the atlas: Its occurrence and embryological basis. Int J Anat Var 2009;2:65–68.