|Name||Dr. Yogesh Sharma|
|Total Years of Work Experience||08 Years|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Teaching Interests||Mathematical Physics, Electrodynamics, Nuclear and Particle Physics, Quantum Mechanics, Thermal and Statistical Mechanics, Classical Physics & Physics Laboratory|
|Research Interests||Photonic crystals, Magnetic Photonic Crystals, Thermal radiation by photonic crystal, Metamaterials based absorbers, Modeling, Simulation and experimental studies|
1. Yogesh Sharma, S. Prasad, Dispersion property of electromagnetic wave in 1D magnetized ferrites photonic crystals for TE mode in longitudinal magnetization configuration, Photonics and Nanostructures – Fundamentals and Applications. Photonics and Nanostructures – Fundamentals and Applications. 35, 10070621-08-10070629 April (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.photonics.2019.100706, Publisher: ELSEVIER, Web of Science Core Collection: Science Citation Index Expanded, ISSN /eISSN: 1569-4410 / 1569-4429
2. Yogesh Sharma, S. Prasad, Dispersion characteristics of electromagnetic wave in magnetized one dimensional ferrite photonic crystals with mixed field configuration, revision submitted in Photonics and Nanostructures – Fundamentals and Applications. Photonics and Nanostructures – Fundamentals and Applications.
3. Yogesh Sharma, S. Prasad, V. Singh, Dispersion behaviour of electromagnetic wave near the resonance in 1D magnetized ferrite photonic crystals, Optical and Quantum Electronics, Vol. 50, 410-1-410-19 (2018). Publisher: SPRINGER, Web of Science Core Collection: Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), ISSN /eISSN: 0306-8919 / 1572-817X
4. Yogesh Sharma, S. Prasad, Dispersion characteristics and phase index of one-dimensional magnetized ferrite photonic crystals in transverse magnetization configuration for TE modes, Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism (2018), DOI: 10.1007/s10948-018-4904-4. Publisher: SPRINGER, Web of Science Core Collection: Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), ISSN /eISSN: 1557-1939 / 1557-1947
5. Yogesh Sharma, S. Prasad, Dispersion properties of one-dimensional magnetized ferrite photonic crystals in transverse magnetization configuration for transverse magnetic modes, Eur. Phys. J. D, Vol. 72, 166-1-166-10 (2018). EUROPEAN PHYSICAL JOURNAL D. Publisher: SPRINGER, Web of Science Core Collection: Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), ISSN / eISSN: 1434-6060 / 1434-6079
6. Yogesh Sharma, S. Prasad, Properties of dispersion and phase index in magnetized one dimensional ferrite photonic crystals in longitudinal configuration for TM mode, Superlattices and Microstructures, Vol.120, 463-472 (2018). Publisher: ELSEVIER SCIENCE, Web of Science Core Collection: Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), ISSN/eISSN: 0749-6036 / 1096-3677
7. Yogesh Sharma, A. Aman, S. Prasad, V. Singh, Controlling emissivity in one dimensional photonic crystals using surface truncation, Optical and Quantum electronics, Vol. 50(6), 1-11 (2018).Publisher: SPRINGER, Web of Science Core Collection: Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), ISSN /eISSN: 0306-8919 / 1572-817X.
8. Yogesh Sharma, S. Shukla, A. Aman, S. Prasad, V. Singh, Electromagnetic density of modes in one dimensional photonic crystals containing dispersive metamaterials, Canadian Journal of Physics, Vol. 96 (11),1224-1229 (2018). Publisher: CANADIAN SCIENCE PUBLISHING, Web of Science Core Collection: Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), ISSN / eISSN: 0008-4204 / 1208-6045
9. Yogesh Sharma, A. Aman, S. Prasad, V. Singh, Properties of thermal radiation power spectra in truncated one dimensional photonic crystals, Optical and Quantum Electronics, Vol. 49, 341-1-341-11 (2017). Publisher: SPRINGER, Web of Science Core Collection: Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), ISSN /eISSN: 0306-8919 / 1572-817X
10. S. Prasad, Yogesh Sharma, S. Shukla, and V. Singh, Properties of density of modes in one dimensional magnetized plasma photonic crystals, Physics of Plasmas, Vol. 23 (3), 032123-032123-6 (2016). Publisher: AMER INST PHYSICS, USA, Web of Science Core Collection: Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), ISSN / eISSN: 1070-664X / 1089-7674.
1. A. Aman, Yogesh Sharma, S. Prasad, and V. Singh: Properties of Electromagnetic Density of Mode in Acoustically Perturbed Photonic Crystal, CAT K39656, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, USA. ISBN 9781138552463
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops||
INDUCTION AND ORIENTATION PROGRAMME (MHRDG)
1. Four weak Induction and Orientation Programme for “Faculty in Universities / Colleges Institutes of Higher Education “ from 04 June- 01 July 2020 organized by Teaching Learning Center, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi Under the Aegis of “Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRDG)”, Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching.
TRAINING PROGRAM FOR OPEN SOFTWARE
1. “Training program on latex and other open source software”, DST-center for interdisciplinary mathematical sciences, institute of science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India held during May 1-11, 2018.
SCHOOL AND SYMPOSIUM ATTENDED
1. WINTER SCHOOL ON ACCELERATOR, NUCLEAR & PARTICLE PHYSICS (WSANPP-2014) (Under U.G.C. Networking Program) held from 29 March-04 April 2014 (7 days) at the Department of Physics, Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Varanasi.
2. 59th DAE Symposium on Nuclear Physics (Government of India Program) held from 08 -12 December 2014 (5 days) at Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Varanasi.
3. Winter School on High Energy Physics (Under U.G.C. Networking Program) held from 23 January-12 February 2013 (21 days) at the Department of Physics, Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Varanasi.
LIST OF FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
1. Participated in TEQIP-3, REFERENCE NO. ECED/FDP/SEPT.2020/036, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur, U.P. TEQIP-III Sponsored Online Faculty Development Program of One Week (24th – 28th September, 2020), on “Internet of Things: Application in Emerging Technology” jointly organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat, Gujarat, India.
2. Participated in the One-Week Online Faculty Development Programme on “A-Z of Writing & Publication in Scopus-Indexed Journals” organized by Dept. of Basic Sciences and Humanities, G M R Institute of Technology, Rajam, Andhra Pradesh, India, has participated in during August 16 – 22, 2020.
LIST OF ATTENDED COLLOQUIUM
1. Participated in “8th PSSI-PLASMA SCHOLARS COLLOQUIUM (PSC-2020)”, JOINTLY ORGANISED BY Plasma Science Society of India (PSSI) & Department of Physics, School of Applied Sciences, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar-751024, Odisha from date 8th – 9th October, 2020.
LIST OF ATTENDED SHORT TERM COURES
1. Participated in One Week Short Term Course (Sponsored by TEQIP-III) on Advanced Energy Materials organized by Department of Physics, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab (India) (12/10/2020 to 16/10/2020).
2. Participated in the AICTE Sponsored One Week Online Short Term Training Programme (STTP) on “SMART MATERIALS, AUTOMATION AND ITS FUTURE IMPACT ON HUMANS (PART-I), SAFIH 2020” Organised By the Department of Mechanical Engineering during 12th to 17th October, 2020.
3. Participated in One Week Short Term Course (Through Online Mode) On “Recent Advances in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (RANN-2020)” August 24-28, 2020 Organized by Department of Physics National Institute of Technology Srinagar [An Institute of National Importance under Ministry of Education] Hazratbal, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir – 190006.
LIST OF ORAL & POSTER PRESENTATION IN NATIONAL & INTER. CONFERENCES
1. Invited talk in Indian Plasma Research Institute (IPR) Department of Physics Gandhinagar Gujarat on the topic “Studies on Dispersion Characteristics of Electromagnetic Waves in Magnetized One Dimensional Ferrite Photonic Crystals” on Date: 10th May 2019 (Friday). http://www.ipr.res.in/talkinfo/
2. Conference on “Recent Developments in Cosmology” held from 6-8 April, 2018 at DST-CIMS/ Department of Physics, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
3. Oral and Poster Presentation in International Conference on “Advances in Optics and Photonics (ICAOP-2017) XLI Conference of Optical Society of India” held from 23-26 November, 2017 at Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology Hisar, Haryana (India).
4. Poster Presentation in workshop on “OPTICS AND PHOTONICS: THEORY AND COMPUTATIONAL TECHNIQUES (OPTCT)”held from 4-5 March, 2017 at in department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT-D), India.
5. Poster Presentation in International Conference on “Emerging Materials and Applications (ICEMA-2017) held from 20-22 February, 2017 at Department of Physics, University of Allahabad, India.
6. “CENTENNIAL YEAR OF BHU FOUNDATION ON RECENTS TRENDS IN RESEARCH” Conference held 20 February 2016 at the Department of Physics, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Varanasi.
7. “CENTENARY YEAR ONE DAY CONFERENCE ON RECENTS TRENDS IN RESEARCH” 8th One-day Conference held 7 February 2015 at the Department of Physics, Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Varanasi.
LIST OF ATTENDED INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
1. Participated and attendee in 2020 OSA Quantum 2.0 Conference from 14-17 September 2020 conducted by The Optical Society (OSA).
2. Participated in International E-Conference on “Plasma Theory and Simulations” (PTS 2020) held 14-15 September 2020 Organised by Department of Pure and Applied Physics, Guru Ghasidas Central University, Bilaspur India.
3. Participated in DR. YOGESH SHARMA (Registration Number: 1413521) attended the 2020 Conference on Lasers and Electro–Optics (“CLEO”), presented in an all–virtual, web conference format, from 11 – 15 May 2020 CLEO is co–sponsored by the American Physical Society’s (APS) Laser Science Division, the IEEE Photonics Society, and The Optical Society (OSA).
LIST OF ATTENDED WORKSHOPS
1. Participated in Two Days National Webinar/Video Workshop on Inculcation of Research Culture in Academic Institutions (IRCAI) jointly organized by Department of Metallurgical & Materials Engineering National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur, India 5th & 6th September, 2020.
2. Participated in Online One-week National Workshop on “Advanced Physical Tools and Techniques for Materials Characterization” (APTTMC-2020) Organized by Department of Physics, Mahatama Gandhi Central University, Motihari-845401, Bihar, 28th july-03 August 2020.
3. Participated in Online “Workshop on Rietveld Refinement Method” during 22 September-24 September 2020 organized by UGC-DAE Consortium for Scientific Research Mumbai center in Association with Indore Center.
4. Workshop and Poster presentation on the entitled topic, “30 Years of Photonic Crystals – the Indian Research Scenario” held from 21-23 September, 2017 at Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT-K), India.
5. Workshop and Poster presentation on “OPTICS AND PHOTONICS: THEORY AND COMPUTATIONAL TECHNIQUES (OPTCT)”held from 4-5 March, 2017 at in Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT-D), India.
6. Poster Presentation in workshop on “One-day Workshop on Photonics and Application” held from 12 March, 2016 at Center for Lasers & Photonics (CELP) at department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IITK), India.
7. Workshop on the entitled topic, “[email protected] Discovery Camp” held from 13-19 July, 2014 at Harish Chandra Research Institute (HRI), Allahabad, India.
LIST OF ATTENDED WEBINAR
1. Participated in THREE DAY INTERNATIONAL WEBINAR ON: “COVID-19: GLOBAL IMPACTS AND RESPONSE” Organized by Faculty of Science, YOBE State Nigeria held between 25th -27th August, 2020
2. Participated in Webinar “ASMA Education Leadership Conclave-Preschool Leadership Conclave” held on 22nd October, 2020.
3. Participated in Webinar “ASMA Education Leadership Conclave-Higher and Tech Leadership Summit” held on 16th October, 2020.
4. Participated in the Webinar on “SPACE WEATHER: IONOSPHERIC AND TECHNOLOGICAL IMPACT” organized by DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS, DOON UNIVERSITY, DEHRADUN, in association with UNIVERSITY FACULTY ASSOCIATION (UFA) on 6th Ocotber 2020.
5. Participated in International Webinar on “NEW RESEARCH Trends in Functional Physics” (NRTFP-2020) organized by Department of Physics, AKS University, Satna (M.P.) India from 1-4 July, 2020.
6. Participated in National Webinar on “PROSPECTUS AND CHALLENGES FOR FUTURE NAAC ACCREDITATIONS IN COLLEGES” organized by V.Y.T PG AUTONOMOUS College, Durg Chhattisgarh, 14 June 2020.
7. Participated in Webinar on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in the Present Scenerio (9th-10th June, 2020) organized by School of Physical Science & Special Center for Nano Science Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
8. Participated in National Webinar on Effect of COVID-19 on the study of theoretical and Experimental Physics: Challenges and Prospects organizing by The RAMAN Society, Department of Physics, Nanak Chand Anglo Sanskrit College, 2nd june 2020, Meerut.
9. Participated in IDL LITE Talks Webinar on 16 May, 2020.
10. Participated in National Webinar on Covid 19 held on 9-10, May 2020 Sunbeam College Varanasi-221005.
11. Participated in One Day International Webinar on Emerging Trends in Electronic Science organized by Department of Electronics in collaboration with IQAC on 4 October, 2020.
12. Participated in Webinar “TRANSFORMATION OF EDUCATION IN DIGITAL WORLD” organized by 3600 Forensic Association, Department of Forensic Science faculty of Science SGT University Gurgaon, 27 May 2020.
13. Participated in Webinar “IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON INDIAN ECONOMY: CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES” organized by Krishna Group of Colleges, Bijnor 16 June 2020.
14. Participated in Webinar “HIGHER & TECHNICAL EDUCATION CONCLAVE, NORTH INDIA 2020”, organized by ELETS TECHNOMEDIA AND DIGITAL LEARNING MAGAZINE, July 24, 2020.
15. Participated in Webinar “OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM WITH POST COVID PERSPECTIVE” organized by Prodigy A Science Association, Faculty of Science, SGT University Gurgaon, 6 July, 2020.
16. Participated in Webinar “The Role of Teacher Education in Implementation of National Education Policy” Organized by organized by the IQAC & Innovation and Best Practices Center of Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University, Chennai in collaboration with the IQAC of Annammali College of Education for Women, Thoothukudi on 09.2020.
|Achievements and Awards||1. Awarded Post-Doctoral Research Fellowships at Institute for Plasma Research (IPR), Department of Atomic Energy, Gandhinagar-382428, Gujarat.
2. Awarded the JRF Position by Space Application Center (SAC), ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization), Ahmadabad (Gujarat) in 2014.
3. Qualified Joint Entrance Screening Exam (JEST) in Physics 2015.
4. Qualified Research entrance exam (RET BHU) in PHYSICS with 2ndrank in September 2013.
5. Qualified Chaudhary Charan Singh University (C.C.S) Entrance exam for M.Sc. in Physics in 2010.
6. Qualified Aligarh Muslim University (A.M.U) entrance exam for M.Sc. in Physics in 2010.
7. Won the first position and Prize in the Science Exhibition at district level by the U.P Government held on 10-11 October 2006 at J.A.S Inter College Khurja, U.P
|Computer Skill & Membership||
1. MATLAB, Lumerical FDTD, CST Electromagnetic Field Simulation Software, C++, SCIETIFIC LINUX, LATEX, EXCEL, MS-WORD.
2. Member of INDIAN SCIENCE CONGRESS ASSOCIATION