Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, SGT University, Gurugram cordially invites you all for the One Week Online Faculty Development Program on “Emerging Trends in Applied Chemistry: A Step towards Sustainable Development (ETAC-SSD: 2022)” from 30th May – 4th June, 2022 (Timings: 2:00 pm onwards).
List of Speakers in FDP:
- Chief Guest: (Dr.) M. P. S. Ishar, Former Vice-Chancellor, University of Jammu, Jammu & Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda, Punjab
- Guest of Honor: V Kameswara Rao, Director, Advanced Centre of Research in High Energy Materials, University of Hyderabad & Former Scientist, Defence Research Development and Establishment (DRDE/DRDO), Gwalior.
- (Dr.) Kamal Kapoor, Professor & HoD, Department of Chemistry, University of Jammu, Jammu
- (Dr.) Shashank Deep, Professor, Department of Chemistry, IIT Delhi, New Delhi
- (Dr.) Rita Kakkar, Retired Professor, Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi, New Delhi
- Nidhi Sandal, Scientist-F, Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences, DRDO, New Delhi
- (Dr.) Neera Raghav, Professor & Chairman, Department of Chemistry, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, Haryana
- Navjeet Kaur, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Banasthali University, Rajasthan
- Poonam Rajak, Scientist & Team Lead – Bioanalytics, Lonza Biologics PLC, England, UK
- Marta Michalska – Domanska, Scientist & Assistant Professor, Military University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland
- Snehlata, Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, SGTU, Gurugram
- Nutan Sharma, Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, SGTU, Gurugram.
Online Platform: WebEx
(No registration charges)
Registration link for the FDP:
Note: Certificates will be provided to all the registered participants
Dr. Divya Sareen
For any queries, please contact:
Dr. Divya Sareen: 9872211455
Dr. Shalu: 8510057031