An online Industry Advisory Board Meeting was organized on 19 February 2022 by Faculty of Science, SGT University. Reputed board members from various industrial organizations which participated in the meeting are:
- Mahadev Semwal, CEO, Econ Laboratory & Consultancy, Dehradun Uttrakhand.
- Suvojit Chakraborty, Associate Manager-Projects, Indian OIl-Adani Gas Pvt. Ltd. West Bengal.
- Rakesh Shahi, Founder Director, Abha Biotechnology Pvt. Ltd. Noida.
- Deepa Verma, Director, Forensic Science Laboratory, New Delhi.
- Phaneendar B.N., Managing Director, Clue 4 Evidence Forensic Investigations Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore.
- S.Raghuraghavendra, Managing Director, Forensic & Biometric Investigation Services, Chennai.
- Satendra Singh, CTO & Founder, Core Bits Software Solutions, Uttar Pradesh.
- Mr Ashwani Goel, Managing Director, Amarson’s Industries, Ambala Haryana.
Various agenda points which were part of today’s discussion were:
- Feedback and suggestions for curriculum update as per industry requirements.
- Internship & Placement opportunities for our UG & PG students in their respective organizations.
- Expert suggestions regarding Start-up’s opportunity in SGT.
- Mutual collaboration opportunities for writing Industry-Academic Projects in various funding agencies.
Valuable suggestions from experts from various fields were received on this online platform which will serve as an integral part to forging alliances between the FOSC and Industry.