Skip to content
- The environmental laboratory plays a very important role in assessing the status of the environment comprising ecological, urban, rural and industrial matrices.
- The analytical laboratories provide qualitative as well as quantitative data for good decision making purpose.
- Air Quality (Stack Emission, Ambient and Indoor, Particulate Matter 2.5, Particulate Matter 10, Sulphur Dioxide, Oxides of Nitrogen
- Water Quality (ETP, STP, Drinking water) (pH, EC, COD, BOD, Oil and Grease, Total Hardness, Total Alkalinity, Chloride, Fluoride, Sodium, Potassium, Phosphate, Sulphate, etc)
- Soil Analysis (pH, EC Calcium, TOC and Cation exchange capacity
Plants Analysis (Proline content, Chlorophyll and cartenoids)