1. To promote an interest within the field of chemistry and stimulate scientific curiosity.
2. To provide assistance within the field of chemistry and encourage an environment to exchange thoughts and concept.
3. To provide the various job opportunities open within the field of chemistry.
4. To promote the importance of chemistry and therefore the physical sciences in lifestyle.
1. Encourage students to work in new research field and provide all necessary requirements.
2. Provide a platform for students to exchange knowledge through workshops, seminars and visiting lecturers.
3. Provide industrial exposure to students to get hands-on experience in the field.
4. Provide environment for exchanging ideas for students by student’s interactive session in schools, colleges and universities.
Practice to Control Carbon Emission in Rural Areas
Lavoisier’s Association & American Chemical Society (ACS) International student chapter with community outreach, Faculty of […]
Reference Management Using Mendeley
One day Workshop on “Reference Management Using Mendeley” was organized by Lavoisier’s Association Department of […]
“Career Prospects in Industry for Science Students – 100+ Opportunities”
Careers in science are genuinely a number of the foremost exciting, interesting, and significant out there. The phrase “the […]
Career Aspects of Chemistry
Chemistry is one of the important branch of Science which is referred as the Central […]
Workshop On “ChemDraw” (Molecules Drawing Software) Organized By Lavoisier’s Association
Lavoisier’s Association, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of science, SGT University organized a Workshop on “ChemDraw” […]
Visit to Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi, Delhi Organized By Lavoisier’s Association
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, SGT University organized an Educational Visit to Department of […]
Guest Lecture on Inception of Sustainable/Green Approaches: Application in the Synthesis of Biologically Important Scaffolds Organized By Lavoisier’s
Lavoisier’s Association, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of science, SGT University organized a guest lecture by […]