|Name||Mr. Anjaneyulu Bendi|
|Qualification||PhD (Pursuing), DRDE/DRDO(JRF), CSIR-NET, MSc(Organic Chemistry)|
|Total Years of Work Experience||11 Years|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Teaching Interests||Organic Spectroscopy, Stereo Chemistry and Synthetic Reagents|
|Research Interests||Synthesis of Heterocyclic Compounds & Green Chemistry|
1. “A facile one-pot five-component synthesis of glycoside annulated dihydropyrimidinone derivatives with 1,2,3-triazol linkage via transesterification/Biginelli/click reactions in aqueous medium”. G. B. Dharma Rao, B. Anjaneyulu, M. P. Kaushik, Tetrahedron Letters 55 (2014)19-22, ISSN: 0040-4039
2. “Greener and expeditious one pot synthesis of dihydropyrimidinone derivatives using non-commercial beta ketosters via Biginelli reaction”. G. B. Dharma Rao, B. Anjaneyulu, M. P. Kaushik, RSC Advances 4 (2014) 43321, ISSN: 2046-2069
3. “Solvent-free Synthesis of Dihydropyimidinones/ Thiones and Napthoxazinones Derivatives Using Recyclable Mesoporous Mixed Metal Oxide Nanocrystals as Robust and Efficient Heterogeneous Catalyst” G. B. Dharma Rao, B. Anjaneyulu, M. P. Kaushik, International Journal of Engineering Sciences Paradigms and Researches (IJESPR),2015.
4. “A Mini Review: Biginelli Reaction for the Synthesis of Dihydropyrimidinones” B.Anjaneyulu and G. B. Dharma Rao, International Journal of Engineering & Technology Research (IJETR), 3(6) 26-37. Dec 2015. ISSN: 2347-8292.
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops||1. National Conference on “Recent Advances in Chemical Sciences” (NCRACS-2018) on 7th March 2018, organized by Department of Chemistry, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak (UGC – SAP Sponsored).
2. International conference on “Innovative Developments in Science, Technology & Management” on 29th Jan 2017, organized by Ganga Technical Campus, Soldha, Bahadurgarh, Haryana, India.