|Name||Ms. Mamta Rani Kalra|
|Qualification||• Ph.d Pursuing from SGT university.
• M.Sc (Mathematics) from Kurukshetra University in 2008.
• B.Ed from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak in 2009.
• B.Sc from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak in 2006.
|Total Years of Work Experience||7.9 years|
|Total Teaching Experience||• Experienced as Guest lecturer for the period Jan 2011 – June 2013 in Govt. Girls college , Gurugram.
• Experienced as a TGT teacher in Holy Children school ,Faridabad
• Currently working as an Assistant Professor in Department of Mathematics in SGT University from August 1, 2013 to till date.
|Total Corporate Experience||–|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Teching Interests||Partial differential equations,Complex analysis,Ordinary differential equations|
|Research Interests||Partial differential equations|
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops||• Workshop on Contemporary Challenges in Higher Education at SGT University, on 11-12 Dec,2014.
• Participated in AICTE recognized Short Term Course on Strategic Planning and Management of Technical Institutions through ICT Conducted by Entrepreneurship Development & Industrial Coordination Department from 01.08.2016 to 05.08.2016 at SGT University.