|Name||Ms. Mandeep Kaur Purba|
|Qualification||M.Sc., PhD (Pursuing)|
|Total Years of Work Experience||4 Years & 3 Months|
|Total Teaching Experience||4 Years|
|Total Corporate Experience||3 Months|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Teaching Interests||Questioned documents and Fingerprint analysis, Forensic Biology and Serology, Forensic Chemistry and Toxicology.|
|Research Interests||Graphology, Ink Examination, pharmacology|
1. Mandeep Kaur Purba, S. Gupta, R.R. Gupta, S.K. Shukla, A Survey of Techniques used for Ink Examination, Journal of Punjab Academy of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Vol.19 (1) (2019), pp. 155-161, Publisher: PAFMAT, Scopus Indexed, ISSN/eISSN: 0972-5687/ 0974-083X.
2. Mandeep Kaur Purba, N. Agrawal, S.K. Shukla, An Overview of Various Biological Warfare Agents, Anil Aggrawal’s Internet Journal of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Vol.20(2) (2016), pp.1-36, Scopus indexed, ISSN/eISSN: 0972-8066/0972-8074.
3. Mandeep Kaur Purba, N. Agrawal, S.K. Shukla, Detection of Non-Permitted Food Colors in Edibles, Journal of Forensic Research, S4:3 (2015), Publisher: Hilaris, Copernicus Indexed, ISSN: 2157-7145.
4. M. Mann, Mandeep Kaur Purba, S.K. Shukla, Determination of sequence of strokes using Docubox Dragon, Analytical Applications in Forensic Sciences- Journal of Forensic Research, S3:004 (2015), Publisher: Hilaris, Copernicus Indexed, ISSN: 2157-7145.
1. Qualified UGC-NET (2015)
2. Course certificate in German language, Amity School of Forensic Language, Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 2015
3. Course certificate in Behavioural Science, Amity Institute of Psychological and Allied Science, Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 2015
4. Course certificate in English and Communication Skills, Amity Institute of English Studies and Research, Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 2015
5. OSForensic Triage Certification, Passmark Software, April 2020
6. Course certificate in ‘Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination’, West Virginia University, United States, May 2020 (coursera)
7. Course certificate in ‘Anatomy: Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Urinary Systems’, University of Michigan, United States, May 2020 (coursera)
8. Course certificate in ‘Learning to Teach online’, University of New South Wales, Australia, June 2020 (Coursera)
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops||1. International Conference on Questioned Document Examination organised by Department of Forensic Science, Punjabi University, Patiala on 10-1 January 2015.
2. Poster presented on “A critical study on unsolved handwriting cases” at National Conference on Forensic Science organised by Department of Forensic Science, Punjabi University, Patiala on 19-21, 2016.
3. Delivered a keynote address on ‘Contemplation of Current Status and Future Prospects of Forensic Science In Education Sector.” at 1st National Forensic Science Conclave on ‘Role of Universities in Nurturing the Discipline’ organised by Forensic Science Section, Department of Anthropology, University of Delhi.
4. Paper presented on “A comparative analysis of ball point pen inks (blue and black) using simplified techniques and advanced instrumentation” at National Colloquium for the Sustainable Development of Forensic Science organized by Forensic Science Unit, SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi on 22-23February 2020