|Name||Ms. Megha Walia|
|Total Years of Work Experience||3 years 11 months|
|Total Teaching Experience||2 years 7 months|
|Total Corporate Experience||1 year 4 months|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Teaching Interests||Forensic Anthropology,Questioned documents and Fingerprint analysis, Forensic Biology and Serology, Forensic Chemistry and Toxicology,Forensic Genetics,Forensic Entomology, Forensic Medicine,Instrumentation,Crime Scene Investigation,DNA Fingerprinting,Forensic Odontology etc.|
|Research Interests||Forensic odontology,Foresic serology & Biology,Questioned document & fingerprinting,DNA Fingerprinting.|
(1) Rani,P., & Walia, M.(2018). Toxic heavy metal accumulation in crops of India: A Review. International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138.
(2) Sumayya,A., Walia, M., & Rana,P. (2018). A review of heavy metal toxicity in various agricultural produce. International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138.
(3) Walia, M., & Nitika. (2018). Impact of pesticides on human, agriculture and ecosystem. International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138).
(4) Bhati, K., & Walia, M. (2019). Diatoms Databank for Delhi, India: Forensic Identification of Diatoms Based on Morphology. Think India Journal, 22(17), 484-494.
(5) Walia, M., & Bhati, K. (2019). A Review on Diatom Mapping in India: Forensic Identification of Diatoms Based on Morphology. Think India Journal, 22(16), 3511-3528.
(6) Tiwari, A., Kumar, S., & Walia, M. (2019). An Empirical Study of Lead Toxicity in Cosmetics. Think India Journal, 22(17), 174-178.
(7) Walia, M., & Bhati, K. (2019). Application of Dental Age Estimation: A Review. Think India Journal, 22(17), 2296-2302.
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops||
(1) Participated in International conference on Biosciences and Biotechnology (ICBB-2019) on the theme of “Science for community” held on 4-5th November, 2019 organized by School of Bioengineering and Biosciences, Lovely Professional University, Punjab, India.
(2) Organizer in the National level workshop on Recent Advancement in Forensic Science held on 26th- 27thJuly, 2019 organized by Department of Forensic Science, School of Sciences, JAIN (Deemed-to-be-University), Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
(3) Organizer in the National level workshop on Forensic Psychology held on 18th- 19thFebruary, 2019 organized by Department of Forensic Science, School of Sciences, JAIN (Deemed-to-be-University), Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
(4) Participated in National Seminar on Globalization of Indian Tribes: Past, Present and Future Dynamics held on 26th-27th October, 2018 organized by Department of Anthropology, University of Delhi, India.
(5) Participated in National Level Exhibition “Forensic Expo-2018” held on 8th September, 2018 at Institute of Forensic Science, Mumbai, India.
(6) Participated in the 24th All India Forensic Science Conference during 10th – 12th February, 2018 at Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, India.
(7) Presented an oral paper titled “Forensic identification of Diatoms based on Morphology: Diatom Database “ at International Conference on Forensic Sciences & Cyber security held on 5th-6th October,2017 at Gujarat Forensic Sciences University in collaboration with BPR&D, New Delhi.
(8) Attended the National seminar on “Role of anthropology & Forensic Science in national development” held during 24-25th March, 2017 in Department of Anthropology, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007, India.
(9) Participated in workshop Decoding SPSS on 17th March 2017, for an interactive and practice-based training on research methodology and statistical package for social science (SPSS) conducted by inspire analytics Ltd, U.k.
(10) Participated in the National symposium and Workshop on Crime Scene Management held on 3-4th March ,2016 at SGTB Khalsa college, Delhi University.
(11) Participated in Symposium current challenges of Bioinformatics in Biotechnology, held on 9-10th April,2013 at TERI University, New Delhi.
(12) Attended lecture series on “Innovation in Analytical Technique” held on 18th-19th December, 2008 conducted by ISAS(Indian Society of Analytical Scientists) & SRCASW,DU.
(1) Worked as project assistant in e-PG Pathshala by UGC under NMIECT mission of MHRD, Govt. of India.
(2) Worked as Assistant Chemical Analyser in Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories.
(3) Qualified UGC-NET (June 2014,December 2014,June 2019,December 2019).
(4) Course certificate in ‘Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination’, West Virginia University, United States, June 2020 (coursera).
(5) Course certificate in ‘Cloud computing basics(cloud101)’,Learn Quest,July 2020 (Coursera)
(6) Course certificate in ‘Antimicrobial resistance-theory and methods,Technical university of Denmark,June 2020 5.Course certificate in CCNA Discovery:Working at a small -to-medium Business,July 2012,Delhi University.
(7) Course certificate in CCNA Discovery:Networking for Home and Small Business. 8.Co-Founder of Youtube Channel-Forensic Hunt.