|Name||Ms. Nidhi Hooda|
|Total Years of Work Experience||4 YEARS|
|Total Teaching Experience||4 YEARS|
|Total Corporate Experience||4 YEARS|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Teaching Interests||Forensic Chemistry & Toxicology, Biology & serology, Fingerprints, Question Document|
|Research Interests||Forensic chemistry & toxicology|
1. Aayush Dhunna, Uttam Singh, Dr. Priyanka Verma, Nidhi,Footprint Analysis for Comparative Study of Populations, International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Applications, Volume 5, Number 1, February – 2018, pp. 7-20.
2. Uttam Singh, Komal Rooprai, Nidhi , Exploring The Use Of Fingerprints As An Aid For Human Stature Estimation, Canadian Society Of Forensic Science Journal – (Communicated).
3. Sangwan P, Nain T, Singal K, Hooda N, Sharma N. Soil as a tool of revelation in forensic science: a review. Analytical methods. 2020; 12(43):5150-5159.IF:2.596
4. Hooda N, Sangwan P, Sharma A, Sharma K, Sharma N. Retrospective study of Cannabis sativa seizure in the state Himachal Pradesh, India. Scientific Reports (Communicated).
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops||
1. National Seminar on “Novel Antimicrobials: An Alternative to Clinical Antibiotics, 2013” at Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
2. Seminar cum Workshop on “Discovery of new concepts in Genetics and Molecular Biology, 2013” at Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
3. Seminar on “Molecular pathology of human genetic diseases, 2014” at Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
4. National Conference on “Therapeutic potential of natural products: Current innovations and future trends, 2015” at Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.