Name: Dr Sunanda
Designation: Assistant Professor
Email: [email protected]
- Ph D (Physics & Materials Science), Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat
- Master of Science (Physics), Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
- Bachelor of Science, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
- Research & Work Experience:-
Dr Sunanda joined SGT University Gurgaon in April, 2016 as Assistant Professor (Physics) in the Faculty of Physical Sciences, SGT University Gurgaon. She has more than 6 years of experience in research and teaching field.
She received her Ph D degree in Physics from Jaypee University, Waknaghat in 2014. She is experimentalist by inclination and her research areas include synthesis, characterization and analysis of amorphous glasses, their optical, electrical, structural & thermal properties, alloying effects on glass properties and exploiting different parameters of synthesized glasses for various purposes.
She has published 21 research papers in peer reviewed journals and actively participated in workshops, conferences and symposiums. She is reviewer with Elsevier, RSC & OMICS journals.
- Awards and Achievements
- Lifetime member of Materials Research Society of India (MRSI).
- Presented with Excellent Teacher award at IEC University, Baddi, HP.