|Name||Dr. Ram Chhavi Sharma|
|Designation||Professor & Dean/HOD, Faculty of Physical Sciences|
|Qualification||• Ph.D. (Physics – Atmospheric & Earth Sciences, Infra red Spectroscopy), M.D.University Rohtak. Research centre at National Physical Laboratory New Delhi.
• UGC Teacher Fellowship for Ph.D. Programme.
• M.Phil. (Physics – Solid State Electronics), First Position with Distinction, Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra
• M.Sc. (Physics – Electronics), Agra University.
• B.Sc. Punjab University Chandigarh.
• Physics of Materials First position in India with 99% Marks (Gold Medal), Indian Institute of Technology Madras (July to November 2015)
• Introduction to Electromagnetism (Elite), Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (April 2015).
• Technical English for Engineers (Elite) with 87% Marks, Indian Institute of Technology Madras (January – March 2016).
• Cambridge English Teacher: Professional Development Course, University of Cambridge.
|Total Years of Work Experience||40 Years|
|Total Teaching Experience||40 Years|
|Total Corporate Experience||–|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Teching Interests||Basic and Applied Physics, Physics of Materials, Electronics, Nuclear Physics, Electromagnetic Theory & Fiber optics, Laser Physics etc.|
|Research Interests||Main areas of Interest are Applied Physics, Physics of Material, Electronics, Nuclear Physics, Spectroscopy, Energy, Study of Minor Constituents in the Atmosphere, Atmospheric & Earth Sciences, Atmospheric pollution and Environmental Protection, Photovoltaic & Remote sensing.|
|Recent Publications||• Statistical Investigation of Effect of Rainfall on Air Pollutants in the Atmosphere, Haryana State, Northern India, published in American Journal of Environmental Protection,2018, Vol. 6, No. 1, 14-21, DOI:10.12691/env-6-1-3 ((ISSN: 2328-7233)
• Influence of Oxides of Nitrogen, Carbon Monoxide and Sulpher Dioxide on Surface Ozone Level in Different Meteorological Seasons in Haryana State, Northern India, published in American Journal of Environmental Protection, 2017, Vol. 5, No. 1, 01-08, DOI:10.12691/env-5-1-1(ISSN: 2328-7233)
• Technical Advancement in Organic Solar Cells – a Critical Analysis in ”Innovative Approach in Applied Physical, Mathematical/ Statistical, Chemical Sciences and Emerging Energy Technology for Sustainable Development” pp 12-17, 2017 (ISBN: 978-93-85822-39-1)
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops||–|