Faculty of Physical Sciences
Department of Physics, Department of Chemistry, Department of Mathematics
The Faculty of Physical Sciences consists of three departments namely, Department of Physics, Department of Chemistry and Department of Mathematics. In the academic year 2014-15 the faculty started its academic activity with undergraduate course B.Sc (Non medical). In the subsequent year, one undergraduate course B.Sc (Hons) in Mathematics and three postgraduate courses M.Sc (Physics), M.Sc (Chemistry) and M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics) were started. Continue
Mission & Vision
- To provide opportunities for higher learning that will also lead to better job opportunities.
- To make academic education innovative and research oriented.
- To create competitive and cooperative environment wherein the students
can learn to excel in their endeavors while respecting diversities.
- To impart quality education for the youth to become ideal citizens of India.
- To have facilities for the contemporary research in sciences.
- To aim for an education geared for better job opportunities.