Faculty of Physical Sciences
Department of Physics, Department of Chemistry, Department of Mathematics and Department of Forensic Sciences.
The Faculty of Physical Sciences consists of four departments namely, Department of Physics, Department of Chemistry, Department of Mathematics and Department of Forensic Sciences. In the academic year 2014-15 the faculty started its academic activity with under graduate course B.Sc (Non medical). In the subsequent year, one under graduate course B.Sc (Hons in Mathematics) and three post graduate courses M.Sc (Physics), M.Sc (Chemistry) and M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics) were started. The faculty introduced new courses, B.Sc.(Forensic Sciences), M.Sc. (Forensic Sciences), M.Sc. (Nanoscience & Nanotechnology) and Ph.D. in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics from the academic session 2017-18.
Mission & Vision
- To provide opportunities for higher learning that will also lead to better job opportunities.
- To make academic education innovative and research oriented.
- To create competitive and cooperative environment wherein the students
can learn to excel in their endeavors while respecting diversities.
- To impart quality education for the youth to become ideal citizens of India.
- To have facilities for the contemporary research in sciences.
- To aim for an education geared for better job opportunities.