Faculty of Sciences
Department of Physics, Department of Chemistry, Department of Mathematics, Department of Forensic Sciences and Department of Environmental studies
The Faculty of Sciences brings together experts in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Forensic Science and Environmental studies to deliver teaching and research through five departments namely, Department of Physics, Department of Chemistry, Department of Mathematics, Department of Forensic Sciences and Department of Environmental studies. In the academic year 2014-15 the faculty started its academic activity with undergraduate course B.Sc. (Non-medical). In the subsequent year, one undergraduate course B.Sc. (Hons) Forensic Science and six postgraduate courses M.Sc (Physics), M.Sc (Chemistry), M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics), M.Sc.(Forensic Sciences) M.Sc.(Environmental Studies) and M.Sc.(Nano-science & Nano-technology)were started… Continue
Mission & Vision
- To provide opportunities for higher learning that will also lead to better job opportunities.
- To make academic education innovative and research oriented.
- To create competitive and cooperative environment wherein the students
can learn to excel in their endeavors while respecting diversities.
- To impart quality education for the youth to become ideal citizens of India.
- To have facilities for the contemporary research in sciences.
- To aim for an education geared for better job opportunities.