- Kamlesh Sharma, Carbohydrate-to-hydrogen production technologies: A mini-review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2019, 105, 138-143.
- Kamlesh Sharma, Cholinesterase inhibitors as Alzheimer’s therapeutics, Molecular Medicine reports 2019 Jun; 1479-87.
- Kamlesh Sharma, Unraveling the mechanism of tricyclic bis-spiroketal formation from diyne diol by DFT study, Letters in Organic Chemistry, 2019, 16, 393-395.
- Salman A. Khana, Abdullah M. Asiri, Hadi Mussa Basisi, Mohammad Asad, Mohie E.M. Zayed, Kamlesh Sharma, Mohmmad Younus Wani, Synthesis and evaluation of Quinoline-3-carbonitrile derivatives as potential antibacterial agents, Bioorganic Chemistry 88 (2019) 102968.
- Salman A. Khan , Abdullah M. Asiri, Najat S.M. Al-Ghamdi, Mohammad Asad, Mohie E.M. Zayed, Shabaan A.K. Elroby, Faisal M. Aqlan, Mohmmad Y. Wani, Kamlesh Sharma, Microwave assisted synthesis of chalcone and its polycyclic heterocyclic analogues as promising antibacterial agents: In vitro, in silico and DFT studies. Journal of Molecular Structure 1190 (2019) 77-85.
- Salman A. Khan, Abdullah M. Asiri, Mohie E. M. Zayed, Humaira Parveen, Faisal M. S. Aqlan, Kamlesh Sharma, Microwave‐assisted Synthesis, Characterization, and Density Functional Theory Study of Biologically Active Ferrocenyl Bis‐pyrazoline and Bis‐pyrimidine as Organometallic Macromolecules. Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry, 2019, 56, 312-318.
- Kamlesh Sharma, A Review on Pf-PFT Inhibitors as Antimalarial Drug Targets, Current Drug Targets, 2017, 18, 1676-1686.
- Salman A. Khan, Abdullah M. Asiri, Najat Saeed M. Al-Ghamdi, Mohie E.M. Zayed, Kamlesh Sharma, Humaira Parveen, Optical properties of novel environmentally benign biologically active ferrocenyl substituted chromophores: A detailed insight via experimental and theoretical approach, Journal of Molecular Structure, 2017, 1139, 137-148.
- Salman A. Khan, Abdullah M. Asiri, R. M. Rahman, Shaaban A. Elroby, Faisal M. S. Aqlan, Mohmmad Y. Wani, and Kamlesh Sharma, Multistep synthesis of fluorine-substituted pyrazolopyrimidine derivatives with higher antibacterial efficacy based on in vitro molecular docking and Density Functional Theory, Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry, 2017, 54, 3099-3107.
- Salman A. Khan, Abdullah M. Asiri, & Kamlesh Sharma, Efficient microwave assisted synthesis and computational study of isoxazole Schiff base as an antibacterial agent, Indian Journal of Chemistry, Sec. B, 2017, 56B, 453-457.
- Abdullah M Asiri, Salman A Khan, Hadi M. Marwani, Kamlesh Sharma, Microwave assisted synthesis, characterization, physicochemical and single crystal X-ray studies of novel push-pull chromophores, Journal of Fluorescence, 2015, 25, 1585–1593.
- Salman A. Khan, Abdullah M. Asiri, Sanjay Kumar, and Kamlesh Sharma, One Pot Synthesis, Photophysical and X-ray Studies of Novel Highly Fluorescent Isoquinoline Derivatives with Higher Antibacterial Efficacy Based on the In-vitro and Density Functional Theory, Journal of Fluorescence, 2015, 25, 503-518.
- Salman A. Khan, Abdullah M. Asiri, Sanjay Kumar, and Kamlesh Sharma, Green synthesis, antibacterial activity and computational study of pyrazoline and pyrimidine derivatives from 3-(3,4-dimethoxy-phenyl-1-(2,5-dimethyl-thiophen-3-yl)-propenone, European Journal of Chemistry, 2014, 5, 85-90.
- Salman Ahmad Khan, Abdulllah Mohamed Asiri, Abdulrhim Alabbas Basheike and Kamlesh Sharma, Green synthesis of novel pyrazole containing schiff base derivatives as antibacterial agents on the bases of in-vitro and DFT, European Journal of Chemistry, 2013, 4, 454-458.
- Salman A. Khan, Abdullah M. Asiri, and Kamlesh Sharma, Synthesis of steroidal thiazolidinones as antibacterial agents based on the in-vitro and quantum chemistry calculation, Medicinal Chemistry Research, 2013, 22, 1998-2004.
- Abdullah M. Asiri, Salman A. Khan, Hadi M. Marwani and Kamlesh Sharma, Synthesis, spectroscopic and physicochemical investigations of environmentally benign heterocyclic Schiff base derivatives as antibacterial agents on the bases of in-vitro and density functional theory, Journal of Photochemistry & Photobiology B: Biology, 2013, 120, 82-89.
- Ivan Volchkov, Kamlesh Sharma, Eun Jin Cho, and Daesung Lee, Efficient one-step synthesis of bis-spiroketals from diynediols via π-Lewis acid-catalyzed hydroalkoxylation/hydration, Chemistry – An Asian Journal, 2011, 6, 1961-1966.
- Kamlesh Sharma, Shivani B. Mishra and Ajay K. Mishra, Experimental and Theoretical Assessment of the Mechanism Involved in the Reaction of Steroidal Ketone Semicarbazone with Hydrogen Peroxide, Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Mol. Biomol. Spectroscopy, 2011, 79, 1493-1498.
- Kamlesh Sharma, Shivani B. Mishra and Ajay K. Mishra, Synthesis and Mechanistic Study of Steroidal Oxime Ether, Helvetica Chimica Acta, 2011, 94, 2256-2263.
- Kamlesh Sharma, J. B. Laurens, and Lynne A. Pilcher, A stereoselective synthesis of the urinary metabolite N-Acetyl-S-(3,4-dihydroxybutyl)cysteine, Synthetic Communication. 2009, 39, 1415-1424.
- Kamlesh Sharma and Bhajan Lal, Synthesis and Density Functional Theoretical Study of Steroidal Spiro-Triazolidinone, J. Steroid Biochem. Mol. Biol. 2008, 110, 278–283.
- Kamlesh Sharma and Bhajan Lal, An Experimental and Theoretical Approach to 5a-Cholestan-6-Spiro-1′,2′,4′-Triazolidine-3′-one. J. Steroid Biochem. Mol. Biol. 2007, 107, 270-276.
- Kamlesh Sharma, Kishwar Saleem, and Anwar Salim, Stereoselective Synthesis of 1,3-Oxazolines by the Reaction of Steroidal Oxiranes with Acetamide, Indian J. Chem. 2006, 45B, 1296-1298.
- Kamlesh Sharma, V. R. Recardo, and C. Kubli-Garfias, Theoretical Enzymatic Mechanism of the D5-3-Ketosteroid Isomerase Reaction, Steroids 2006, 71, 549-557.
- Kamlesh Sharma and C. Kubli-Garfias, Theoretical Mechanism of the Formation of Cholesteryl Chloride from Cholesterol and Thionyl Chloride, J. Mol. Modeling 2005, 11, 135–140.
- Kamlesh Sharma, Kishwar Saleem, and Anwar Salim, Stereoselective Formation of Steroidal (6R)-Spiro Oxazolidines. Indian J. Chem. 2003, 42B, 2866-2868.
- Kamlesh Sharma, Kishwar Saleem, and Anwar Salim, Stereoselective Synthesis of Substituted Steroidal 1,3-Oxathiolnes, Indian J. Chem., 2002, 41B, 2676-2678.
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops
- Himani, Naina, Kamlesh Sharma, computational study of vinylene-linked heterocyclic conducting polymers, Abstract no. STS016, pg no. 155, International conference on Stewardship towards Sustainability (SIS-2019), 6 to 7 Sept 2019, organised by SGT University. [Best poster presentation award received]
- Kamlesh Sharma, Bharti Yadav, Sarika, Seema, Anshika, Designing of the vinylene-linked heterocyclic conducting polymers by computation, 7 Mar 2018, National Conference on recent advances in Chemical Sciences, Department of Chemistry, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
- Kamlesh Sharma, and Naveen Chauhan, Band-Gap Modulations in Vinylene-linked Heterocyclic Conducting Polymers, 5th National conference on “Advances in Metrology-2017” 2017, pg 196-198.
- Kamlesh Sharma, Ketan Singhal, Rational designing of the organic photovoltaic materials by computation, International Conference on Engineering Physics, Materials and Ultrasonics (ICEPMU), at The NorthCap University, 3-4 June 2016.
- Kamlesh Sharma, Saatvik Kaushik, Rational designing of the organic photovoltaic materials by computational study, Oral paper presentation at International Conference, Advances in Electrical, Power control, Electronics and Communication Engineering (AEPCECE), at JNU, New Delhi, 8 Nov 2015.
- 40TH South African Chemical Institute (SACI) National Convention and Federation of African Chemical Societies (FACS) Meeting, 15-21 Jan 2011, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Maria Iacovidou, Akira Kawamura, Zhitao Li, and Kamlesh Sharma Glycoside library of plant steroids for immunological characterization: The 238th ACS National Meeting, Washington, DC, USA. 16-20 Aug 2009. Division of Carbohydrate Chemistry.
- Kamlesh Sharma, J. B. Laurens and L. A. Pilcher. Synthesis of a cysteine-butadiene metabolite: The 38th National Convention of the South African Chemical Institute, 3-8 Dec 2006, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban, South Africa.