|Name||Dr. Nutan Sharma|
|Qualification||Ph.D.(Organic Chemistry), University of Delhi|
|Total Years of Work Experience||9.5 years|
|Total Teaching Experience||4 yrs|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Achievements & Awards||
|Research Projects||Awarded SERB-TARE Project (2021-24) on the Title “Design and synthesis of morpholino pyrimidines as small molecule inhibitors of mTOR kinase for therapeutic application in Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis” (Approximate Cost: Rs. 18,30,000/-)|
|Research Guidance||Ph.D. students under supervision: 2 (Thesis submitted: 01, Ongoing: 01)|
|Details of Publications||1. Solvent-Free Synthesis of Glycoside Annulated 1,2,3-Triazole Based Dihydropyrimidinones using Copper Ferrite Nanomaterials as Heterogeneous Catalyst and DFT Studies, Anjaneyulu Bendi, G.B. Dharma Rao, Nutan Sharma*, Ravi Tomar, Lakhwinder Singh, Chemistry Select, 2022. ID-slct.202103910R2 (Accepted)
2. First total synthesis of marine derived anti-inflammatory natural product (-)-Herdmanine-D and its higher analogues enabled by Steglich esterification, Pankaj Sharma, Nutan Sharma, Gunjan Kashyap, Sunita Bhagat, Synlett, 2022, 33(01), 62-65.
3. Ultrasound-Accelerated, Concise & Highly Efficient synthesis of 2-Oxazoline derivatives using Heterogenous Calcium Ferrite Nanoparticles and their DFT Studies, Anjaneyulu Bendi, Shalu Atri, G.B. Dharma Rao, Mohd. Jamshaiya Raza, Nutan Sharma*, Journal of Chemistry, 2021, Article ID 7375058, 12 pages.
4. CoFe2O4/Cu(OH)2 Nanocomposite: Expeditious and Magnetically recoverable heterogeneous catalyst for the four component Biginelli/Transesterification reaction and their DFT Studies” G.B. Dharma Rao, Anjaneyulu Bendi, Nutan Sharma*, Manoj P. Singh, Results in Chemistry, 2021, 3, 100202.
5. A concise and regioselective synthesis of 6-bromo-5-methoxy-1H-indole-3-carboxylic acid and its derivatives: Strategic development toward core moiety of Herdmanine D, Pankaj Sharma, Nutan Sharma, Gunjan Kashyap, Sunita Bhagat*, Synthetic Communications, 2020, 50, 719-725.
6. Catalyst-free eco-friendly reactions in PEG-400: highly efficient and green approach for stereoselective access to multisubstituted 3,4-dihydro-2(1H)-quinazolines, Nutan Sharma, Pankaj Sharma, Sunita Bhagat*, RSC Advances, 2018, 8, 8721-8731.
7. An efficient environmentally benign approach for the synthesis of novel trifluoroacetylated α-oxoketene N,S acetals using DBU as a base, Poonam Kumari, Nutan Sharma, Amit Kumar, Subhash Chandra Mohapatra and Sunita Bhagat* Synlett, 2017, 28, 2008-2013.
8. Ultrasound accelerated amide coupling reactions directed towards the synthesis of 1-acetyl-3-carboxamide β-carboline derivatives of biological importance, Nutan Sharma, Poonam Kumari, Pankaj Sharma, and Sunita Bhagat* SynOpen, 2017, 1,8-10.
9. Efficient trifluoromethylation of C(sp2)-H functionalized α-oxoketene dithioacetals : a route to regioselective synthesis of functionalized trifluoromethylated pyrazoles, Nutan Sharma, Neelam Kumari, Tejpal Singh Chundawat, Sushil Kumar, Sunita Bhagat, RSC Advances, 2017, 7, 10150-10153
10. “Recent Advances in Development of GPR40 Modulators (FFA1/ FFAR1): An Emerging Target for Type 2 diabetes”, Nutan Sharma, Tejpal Singh Chundawat, Sunita Bhagat*, Mini Reviews in Med. Chem., 2017, 17, 947-958.
11. “Synthesis of novel fluorinated multisubstituted pyrimidines and 1,5-benzodiazepines via fluorinated N, S-acetals”, Nutan Sharma, Tejpal Singh Chundawat, Subhash Chandra Mohapatra, Sunita Bhagat*, Synthesis, 2016, 48, 4495-4508.
12. “Strategic Synthesis in-vitro Antimicrobial Evaluation of Novel Difluoromethylated 1- (1,3- diphenyl-1H-pyrazol-4-yl)-3,3- difluoro-1,3-dihydro-indol-2-ones”, Tejpal Singh Chundawat, Nutan Sharma, Poonam Kumari and Sunita Bhagat*, Chem. Res., 2016, 25, 2335-2348.
13. “Microwave Assisted Nickel Catalyzed One Pot Synthesis of 2, 4, 5-Trisubstituted Imidazoles”, Tejpal Singh Chundawat, Nutan Sharma, Poonam Kumari and Sunita Bhagat*, Synlett, 2016, 27, 404-408.
14. Synthesis of novel fused 1,2,4-Triazino (5,6-b) indole systems and their fluorine containing analogues of biological interest, Nutan Sharma, Tejpal Singh Chundawat, Sunita Bhagat* IJARSE, 2015, 4, 106-116.
15. “Microwave Assisted Synthesis and in vitro Antimicrobial activities of Fluorine containing 4-Benzofuran-2-yl-6-phenyl- pyrimidin-2-ylamines”, Tejpal Singh Chundawat, Nutan Sharma and Sunita Bhagat*, Medicinal Chemistry, 2014, 10, 409-417.
16. “Synthesis and in vitro Antimicrobial Evaluation of Novel Fluorine Containing 3-Benzofuran-2-yl-5-phenyl-4,5-dihydro-1H-pyrazoles and 3-Benzofuran-2yl-5-phenyl-4,5-dihydro isoxazoles”, Tejpal Singh Chundawat, Nutan Sharma and Sunita Bhagat*,Chem. Res., 2014, 23, 1350-1359.
17. “Solid support mediated chemo and regioselective synthesis of 3H-1,5-benzodiazepines from diversely substituted α-oxoketene dithioacetals”, Nutan Sharma, Tejpal Singh Chundawat, Subhash Chandra Mohapatra, Sunita Bhagat*, RSC Advances, 2013, 3, 16336-16339.
18. “Synthesis of Some Salicylaldehyde Based Schiff Bases in Aqueous Media”, Sunita Bhagat*, Nutan Sharma, Tejpal Singh Chundawat, Journal of Chemistry, 2013, ID-909217, 1-4.
|Book Chapters Published||Book Name-Emerging Trends of Research in Chemical Sciences, Qualitative and Quantitative Studies and ApplicationsChapter name- Recent Highlights in Electrophilic Fluorination with 1-Fluoro-2,4,6-Trimethylpyridinium Tetrafluoroborate and Nfsi (N-Fluorobenz|