(1) A concise and regioselective synthesis of 6-bromo-5-methoxy-1H-indole-3-carboxylic acid and its derivatives: Strategic development toward core moiety of Herdmanine D”, 2020, volume-50, issue-5, page no-719-725.
(2) Catalyst-free eco-friendly reactions in PEG-400: highly efficient and green approach for stereoselective access to multisubstituted 3,4-dihydro-2(1H)-quinazolines, Nutan Sharma, Pankaj Sharma, Sunita Bhagat*, RSC Advances, 2018, 8, 8721-8731.
(3) An efficient environmentally benign approach for the synthesis of novel trifluoroacetylated α-oxoketene N,S acetals using DBU as a base, Poonam Kumari, Nutan Sharma, Amit Kumar, Subhash Chandra Mohapatra and Sunita Bhagat* Synlett, 2017, 28,2008-2013.
(4) Ultrasound accelerated amide coupling reactions directed towards the synthesis of 1-acetyl-3-carboxamide β-carboline derivatives of biological importance, Nutan Sharma, Poonam Kumari, Pankaj Sharma, and Sunita Bhagat* SynOpen, 2017, 1,8-10.
(5) Efficient trifluoromethylation of C(sp2)-H functionalized α-oxoketene dithioacetals : a route to regioselective synthesis of functionalized trifluoromethylated pyrazoles, Nutan Sharma, Neelam Kumari, Tejpal Singh Chundawat, Sushil Kumar, Sunita Bhagat, RSC Advances, 2017, 7, 10150-10153
(6) “Recent Advances in Development of GPR40 Modulators (FFA1/ FFAR1): An Emerging Target for Type 2 diabetes”, Nutan Sharma, Tejpal Singh Chundawat, Sunita Bhagat*, Mini Reviews in Med. Chem., 2017, 17, 947-958.
(7) “Synthesis of novel fluorinated multisubstituted pyrimidines and 1,5-benzodiazepines via fluorinated N,S-acetals”, Nutan Sharma, Tejpal Singh Chundawat, Subhash Chandra Mohapatra, Sunita Bhagat*, Synthesis, 2016, 48, 4495-4508.
(8) “Strategic Synthesis in-vitro Antimicrobial Evaluation of Novel Difluoromethylated 1- (1,3- diphenyl-1H-pyrazol-4-yl)-3,3- difluoro-1,3-dihydro-indol-2-ones”, Tejpal Singh Chundawat, Nutan Sharma, Poonam Kumari and Sunita Bhagat*, Med. Chem. Res., 2016, 25, 2335-2348.
(9) “Microwave Assisted Nickel Catalyzed One Pot Synthesis of 2, 4, 5-Trisubstituted Imidazoles”, Tejpal Singh Chundawat, Nutan Sharma, Poonam Kumari and Sunita Bhagat*, Synlett, 2016, 27, 404-408.
(10) Synthesis of novel fused 1,2,4-Triazino (5,6-b) indole systems and their fluorine containing analogues of biological interest, Nutan Sharma, Tejpal Singh Chundawat, Sunita Bhagat* IJARSE, 2015, 4, 106-116.
(11) “Microwave Assisted Synthesis and in vitro Antimicrobial activities of Fluorine containing 4-Benzofuran-2-yl-6-phenyl- pyrimidin-2-ylamines”, Tejpal Singh Chundawat, Nutan Sharma and Sunita Bhagat*, Medicinal Chemistry, 2014, 10, 409-417.
(12) “Synthesis and in vitro Antimicrobial Evaluation of Novel Fluorine Containing 3-Benzofuran-2-yl-5-phenyl-4,5-dihydro-1H-pyrazoles and 3-Benzofuran-2yl-5-phenyl-4,5-dihydro isoxazoles”, Tejpal Singh Chundawat, Nutan Sharma and Sunita Bhagat*, Med.Chem. Res., 2014, 23, 1350-1359.
(13) “Solid support mediated chemo and regioselective synthesis of 3H-1,5-benzodiazepines from diversely substituted α-oxoketene dithioacetals”, Nutan Sharma, Tejpal Singh Chundawat, Subhash Chandra Mohapatra, Sunita Bhagat*, RSC Advances, 2013, 3, 16336-16339.
(14) “Synthesis of Some Salicylaldehyde Based Schiff Bases in Aqueous Media”, Sunita Bhagat*, Nutan Sharma, Tejpal Singh Chundawat, Journal of Chemistry, 2013, ID-909217, 1-4.